• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Signature gazes and types

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
You know it's something I never liked in myself. My default stare is completely distant and void and lacking personality. I find myself moving my eyebrows a lot to convey various expressions.

Man, that was a strange post...

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
INTPish gaze

eyes1-1.jpg

EVIL. Please hurt me.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
EVIL. Please hurt me.

Evil? I thought that was one of my less evil looks, damn I've had 3 people refer to pics of me as evil in the past couple of weeks, maybe it's true :huh: *puts down baby sacrifice and cries tormented tears of misunderstanding*

Less evil eyes... I think?

Untitled.jpg

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Also, wide open pupils are a sign of arousal and narrow pupils are most likely whatever the opposite of arousal is.

A pre-flash? :)

Here's mine, I grabbed some off facebook. I found I looked bored in most pictures I tried to take of myself; never caught anything natural.

picture.php

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
i've been trying to find a candid picture of myself... buuuut apparently I hardcore pose for EVERY picture! enfp charm?

here's closest i can come to candid; i was actually in a very closed-off mood.

and kinda old, but kinda candid too (i was very 'on')

Haughty, much? :p

*giggle*

charliefoxtrot

MBTI Type
INTP
^^ so the above pic is your ex bf??

Yes, and I spoke to him...he thinks he is an ENTP too. Explains why we still get along so well, and why every single time we spoke, it was a (usually very playful) argument. And every time we still speak. haha we let each other go several months ago, we're no longer interested in one another romantically, but the rapport is too good to lose I guess.

My boyfriend these days is without a doubt an ISFJ.
Here's a photo.

And another more "evil" one of myself.
Ici.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
mmm....evil....i like it!! :D

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Yes, and I spoke to him...he thinks he is an ENTP too. Explains why we still get along so well, and why every single time we spoke, it was a (usually very playful) argument. And every time we still speak. haha we let each other go several months ago, we're no longer interested in one another romantically, but the rapport is too good to lose I guess.

My boyfriend these days is without a doubt an ISFJ.
Here's a photo.

And another more "evil" one of myself.
Ici.

Hermione avatars ftw. But, it's a little weird seeing an INTP with it, seeing as she's an ISTJ.

charliefoxtrot

MBTI Type
INTP
Hermione avatars ftw. But, it's a little weird seeing an INTP with it, seeing as she's an ISTJ.

Well excuse me for NOT overthinking something for once! hahahahhaa

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Also, wide open pupils are a sign of arousal and narrow pupils are most likely whatever the opposite of arousal is.

Technically, pinpoint pupils usually signify that the person is on some type of opioid compound. Someone, check Trinities arms for trackmarks.

Wide open dilated pupils = fight or flight
pinpoint constricited pupils = rest and digest.

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
No offense to anyone, but are Eldanen and the new kid flirting?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Technically, pinpoint pupils usually signify that the person is on some type of opioid compound. Someone, check Trinities arms for trackmarks.

Wide open dilated pupils = fight or flight
pinpoint constricited pupils = rest and digest.

<-- drug free zone *huff* T'was night time :dont: