• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Signature gazes and types

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
It's Naji -_-

Eh, I look really young when I shave.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh sorry bout that! can i ask how old you are?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When I stare at something, people say I always look like I'm going to kill the cameraman. My gaze when focused on something is very piercing.

millerm277

MBTI Type
ISTP
I'm known for having a very...intense gaze, to the point of scaring people on occasion. (Sometimes intentional, sometimes not.).

It changes to a bit less intense when I'm around people I like....and the only sign of me getting angry is a certain look that you can see flash across my eyes if you know to look for it...only one person (to my knowledge), can recognize it.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
interesting...so.. so far we know...entps have an intense slightly nuts and might kill you gaze...enfps...have crazy eyes...or maybe...warm...maybe emotional?? and esfp eyes are full of trouble...like fun trouble...like this girl is totally nuts but it will be fun trouble...what else...naji...intp eyes...kinda deep...searching maybe??

more!! more!!

Noel

MBTI Type
INFP
profilepic47_6.gif

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
interesting...and confusing...are you confused...in that pic?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
interesting...so.. so far we know...entps have an intense slightly nuts and might kill you gaze...enfps...have crazy eyes...or maybe...warm...maybe emotional?? and esfp eyes are full of trouble...like fun trouble...like this girl is totally nuts but it will be fun trouble...what else...naji...intp eyes...kinda deep...searching maybe??

more!! more!!

INTp has melancholy look in their eyes. Ni dominance does that. Both INTps and INFps share the melancholy look, but Fe softens up the melancholy look a bit for the INFp, translating to a dreamy gaze.

And the warm-yet-melancholy gaze is attributed to ENFjs.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
interesting....more more!!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Slightly. I tried to prepare myself for the camera flash.

oh...that makes sense haha

i really wish more people would post i wanna figure it all out...like now.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haha...i've posted other normal pics already...that was the newest!! leave me alone girl! i like the colors like that. :)

eta...normal pic for miss booyalab
picforavatar-1-1.jpg

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I was out for what ? Like 6 hours and you guys made 6 pages...

:heart:

charliefoxtrot

MBTI Type
INTP
When they give you a half shy, half offended look when you've never said a word to them... there's your INTP usually

I suspect that's me right there. I'm told I almost always look kind of sad/angry when I'm in neutral/inner self mode. It's bemusing.

Also...I am trying to peg my ex-boyfriend. I have hesitantly dubbed him ENTP.

eyz.jpg

I'm really not sure. It always made me shy when he'd look at me intensely though.

This really is fascinating...my profile picture, what do you think?
Here.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^ so the above pic is your ex bf??

and your profile pic is super cute! :D

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh! and somehow that makes it ok? :tongue10:

and of course it does...i take digital pics and process them digitally...thats just how it's done...silly girl...but the pic wasn't done for here...i had just uploaded it though and then cropped it for here....anyway...

you post...i need more specimens!! i'm trying to learn somethin here!!