• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Signature gazes and types

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
I doubt that I often have an "I'm too busy to notice you" look in public. But I'm fairly sure I wear it often when I am alone! Hee.

The fact that you mentioned "innocent" look in the eyes for INFPs, Gauche, was an "aha" moment for me. It doesn't happen often anymore but for much of my life I've been surprised by people's assumption that I am naive. That explains that.

Also probably explains how I got away with so much stuff when I was a kid! I always wondered about that. . .

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't mean the face around the eyes, I mean the eyes themselves. Pupil, iris, around there.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I doubt that I often have an "I'm too busy to notice you" look in public. But I'm fairly sure I wear it often when I am alone! Hee.

The fact that you mentioned "innocent" look in the eyes for INFPs, Gauche, was an "aha" moment for me. It doesn't happen often anymore but for much of my life I've been surprised by people's assumption that I am naive. That explains that.

Also probably explains how I got away with so much stuff when I was a kid! I always wondered about that. . .

I'm just going by...

poster11613819.jpg

Which really holds true for some of the INFPs I've seen

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
here ya go...i don't know if there's anything signature enfp about it though.

P1160406copy1-1.jpg

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
what??!! haha those aren't crazy!!

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
True. Those are the relaxed version of the ENFP crazy eyes.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
here ya go...i don't know if there's anything signature enfp about it though.

P1160406copy1-1.jpg
Beautiful eyes, they convey warmth, depth, and a little sprinkling of sadness, or is it longing or regret?

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
There goes the intuitive difference. You start inferring to hell, and all I see is an overly bright picture that's missing the rest of her face. :p

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Its the attempt to look placid ;) Even though they're brimming with stories and emotion.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah...i'm not sure i know what you're talkin about.

someone with some crazy enfp eyes post them please...

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
aww...thanks guys...and damn cc

you guys post yours!

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
Your sprite doesn't look too busy to notice to me, Raz. She looks all too conscious that eyes are gazing upon her and she's striking the pose not to notice.

And that's Thursday? Whoa! Now those are eyes! Moms, hide your daughters. ;)

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
here it is. The "signature psycho woman gaze"
picture.php