• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Type Reporter

Llenyd

MBTI Type
INTP
Have any of you read The Type Reporter? It's a newsletter focused on real world applications for MBTI. They have a sample issue available. I found this to be particularly interesting:

[T]he best thing about type is that most of the time, it frees you to do nothing. Before people know about type, they do all sorts of unproductive, harmful things, like worry, get mad at people, or try to change them. But after they know about type, they are more likely to understand, forgive, relax, and do -- nothing.

They also have some articles posted here. (Including how to describe MBTI to people who think typing = stereotyping.)

Last edited:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Fascinating. At the top, I read about the INTJ child -- that's exactly the way I was when I was young...at least, that's what my parents tell me.

rivercrow

shoshaku jushaku
MBTI Type
type
I'm subscribed and have all the back issues. Good publication!

I have also invited the editor (and her writers and staff) to MBTIC.

Natrushka

Pareo cattus
MBTI Type
INTJ
Excellent find, Llenyd.

Crowsie, did any of them join?