• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Giveaways of type

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Or for instance, Bath and Body Works just HAS to be filled to the brim with Sensors.
try hollister lol
Military members are probably SJs. Besides that, I dunno... I have a few ideas, but I don't want to accidentally offend anyone.
lots of XSTPs

millerm277

MBTI Type
ISTP
I'd say that nearly all of the people I've crossed paths with while climbing up/skiing down backcountry mountains, are ISTPs. We're the only ones who climbing up solo, getting to the top, and then skiing down, appeals to...

I'd also say that the majority of skiers/snowboarders who are really skiers/riders are probably xSTPs. (Not the people who take a 2 runs down the learning area, then go shopping instead.)

Amy

MBTI Type
INFJ
An ENFP would try to take my food.
An ISTP would take my pen and call the flirting
An INFP female would have eccentric colorful clothing
An INFJ will flash a smile

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
try hollister lol

lots of XSTPs
From what I hear, a lot of the NTs are filtered off into "background" work like Army Intel. I bet they put the NFs in support so they don't frag their squad on accident. Or go native.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I bet they put the NFs in support so they don't frag their squad on accident.

I know some NTs who would be fairly dangerous as well, because they tend to go "Huh, I wonder what would happen when I light this on fire..." and then bad things happen :)

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I know some NTs who would be fairly dangerous as well, because they tend to go "Huh, I wonder what would happen when I light this on fire..." and then bad things happen :)
I know what you mean.

I'm honestly glad I didn't join the Infantry, which I thought about doing, only because I'm a space cadet. I don't want to forget what I'm doing for ten minutes and get [the wrong] people killed.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Parachute pants.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Someone jogging at 5:00 am in pure, bright white tennis shoes.

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like making lists....and organizing things.

It's just that I rarely stick to them hehe.

MBTI Type
INxJ
INT/IST: Few facial expressions and emotional demonstration

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
INT/IST: Few facial expressions and emotional demonstration
fafdm.jpg

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Excessive self-involvment and poor awareness of the fact that not everyone wants exactly what they want (hence the self involvment): _S_J mostly ES_J

Enormous and almost universally overdrawn bank of faith in the importance of their own projects: _N_J especially EN_J