• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Standard learning pattern?

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
You people are building up socionics from MBTI!! While it is awesome, it's already been done! Check out socionics theory

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
Right now my brain is once again working (some nice mice singing "We will fix it" came along and rewound the elastic band for me).

INTP = Ti + Ne + Si + Fe
ENTJ = Te + Ni + Se + Fi
ESFJ = Fe + Si + Ne + Ti

We've covered this one. I'm including it just to note the pattern and for a sense of completeness (is that even a word?).

ISFJ = Si + Fe + Ti + Ne
ESFJ = Fe + Si + Ne + Ti
ENTP = Ne + Ti + Fe + Si

Now I'd say that ISFJs could do without the ENTP negative comments habit. Does the ESFJ characteristics help moderate the negative side of ENTP? I think so. Plus the ENTPs ability to pretty much snipe anything off the table should help the ISFJs confidence.

Note - I'm not overly familiar with this dynamic yet. Perhaps you, Fortunato, will have more insight?

INFP = Fi + Ne + Si + Te
ENFJ = Fe + Ni + Se + Ti
ESTJ = Te + Si + Ne + Fi

I was speaking about this to my INFP friend last night. Basically if the INFP goes straight from placid and calming to sergeant major (ESTJ) then they are both flip flopping on the recipient, which is liable to make them hostile, and on themselves, most INFPs I've met do not like to be so abrasive and do not like it's effects on people. Hence if they learn a bit of ENFJ and become better able to communicate their emotions and feel more justified in asking for what they need then the move to organising people should not include so much passive agressive behaviour where they vent at others due to repressed feelings and unexpressed wants.

I hope this makes sense.
So now you come out with this thing.

When I tried to discuss the idea.. you know, no response.

But of course you are different. Not in the thing itself, but in the way you come out with it.

You have the ability of the verbal layout. Good.
Whereas I just throw everything out.. and then stupidly expect people to understand, which of course they never do. Unless somebody else comes and does the explaining bit.

So you are a naturally born talent. How I envy you.

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
So now you come out with this thing.

When I tried to discuss the idea.. you know, no response.

But of course you are different. Not in the thing itself, but in the way you come out with it.

You have the ability of the verbal layout. Good.
Whereas I just throw everything out.. and then stupidly expect people to understand, which of course they never do. Unless somebody else comes and does the explaining bit.

So you are a naturally born talent. How I envy you.
I have many natural born talents!!!
I can annoy someone within seconds of meeting them.
I can make people laugh (well 'make' is a bit of a stretch!) just by looking at me.
I seem to speak dog quite well but my cat has all the wrong intonations.

:)

You know I think I know which discussion you are referring to though I had no idea that this is what you were alluding to.

My friend you have the talent of being one of those people where as much insight can be drawn from what you don't say as what you do.

The good books, the technical ones, the ones that people use in the height of their fields, are always a pain to read for the un-initiated :)

(Besides I think you'd be in a dwindling minority accusing me of clarity of the written word :) )