• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typealyzer types your blog

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTJ. I think my blog is a little too crazy to be INTJ.

Qre:us

^ If you meant your blog on TypeC...the Typealyzer won't see your actual blog. Thus, it's not reading your blog (it doesn't have access to it).

It's actually typing TypeC as INTJ...funny as Haight is INTJ.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh, it doesn't? I didn't know it.

That is kinda funny, actually. I need to make a blog elsewhere. Dammit!

woodpeace

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4W5
It analysed my Live Journal as ESFP. But it couldn't include the friends only posts.

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Now it's ISTJ... this thing really needs to check older entries...

epp

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
er... I entered my blog - which is in estonian.
anyway, I did get ENTP - which is correct :)
this machine works! and speaks languages!!! :p

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
My blog: ISTP (huh?)

Microsoft.com: INTJ
Gnu.org: INTJ
slashdot.org: INTJ
INTJforum.com: ISTJ (LOL)
intpcentral.com: ISTP (ROFLMAO!)
barefooters.org: INTJ (what?!)
anandtech.com: ISTJ
sourceforge.net: ESTJ
google.com: ENTJ
amazon.com: ESTP
ebay.com: ESFJ (only F site)

typologycentral.com: INTJ (strange...)

Apparently I like xNTJ websites a LOT. ;)

Apsaras

MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w6
INTP. I want to believe, I want to believe...

The Why Diaries = less of a blog and more a repository of stuff I've found interesting. Short. If any of you cared to shed insight upon how you view it, I'd be appreciative. I'm afraid that my entire concept of myself (as it applies to typology) is wrong. I could be idealizing myself, or otherwise not seeing myself objectively.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTJ - The Scientists

The long-range thinking and individualistic type. They are especially good at looking at almost anything and figuring out a way of improving it - often with a highly creative and imaginative touch. They are intellectually curious and daring, but might be physically hesitant to try new things.

The Scientists enjoy theoretical work that allows them to use their strong minds and bold creativity. Since they tend to be so abstract and theoretical in their communication they often have a problem communicating their visions to other people and need to learn patience and use concrete examples. Since they are extremely good at concentrating they often have no trouble working alone.

brilliantwomble

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
It classified my blog (on livejournal) as ISFP (well, at times ESFP as well.) So I then decided to up load stuff that I have written for classes and what not and analyze those particular entries. They all came back a solid INTP. Nothing ever gave me a J. (Which isn't surprising--I don't think I am capable of thinking like a J.) When I gave it posts about art (that I wrote for a college class about literature and art) the type came back as INFP. So my take home message was that at my best (writing logical papers--where I am actually synthesizing and putting together information) I am writing as an INTP and my true personality type shines through. But my everyday blog style is ISFP. Kind of odd actually, but I think it could fit considering I use my journal as a place to explore in a written form feelings that I do have since I am horrible at verbally expressing myself. I don't think the program is too far off though.

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
My serious writing: ISFP
My humorous writing: ESFP
My blogging exploits: ISTP

*tries more* xD

AHA. My quirky symbolic fiction stuff is INFP. Success!

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
How cool! Supposedly, it's ISFP. I can see how that conclusion might be reached, as I'm pretty artsy, and have a lot of photos on my current blog.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My blog on here is INTJ. >:D
Serious blog is ISFP

Booyah.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
My blog on here is INTJ. >:D
Serious blog is ISFP

Booyah.

It seems to have a problem with the forums. It sometimes doesn't detect the body text and the remaining miscellaneous text on the page gets it typed as INTJ.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It seems to have a problem with the forums. It sometimes doesn't detect the body text and the remaining miscellaneous text on the page gets it typed as INTJ.

Sadly I just figured that out :/
Oh welllll.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:O oooooo my god! the facebook one said ESTJ, but that was full of the facebook crap, I put in my myspace one which is an actual blog and it got ENTP!

I had heaps of smileys, colours and stuff everywhere and an entry on something I suddenly realized about electrons or something (which was also full of colour and really cool explanations). And don't forget this:
Find Local Gay Chubby Bears Online. View Profiles 100% Free. Join Now!
Gay Chubby Singles and Gay Men Looking For Fun - Gaychubbydating.com

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
GAHHHHHH!!!! You Mother-Fuckers!!!!

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
TC - INTJ on most posts, occasional ISTP and INTP.
My blog (not TC): ISTP and ESFP

nanook

a scream in a vortex
it says INTp when applied to any of the english blogentries, that contain the texts about typology, that i have also posted to this message board. (most of my blog is german and more personal in nature, so i submitted the urls to specific postings)