• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typealyzer types your blog

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I picked a random entry from my blog and it said ISTJ... then I picked one that was really over the top from my blog and it was pretty much.. "like, OMG! I'm SOO looking forward to the PARTY!!! wahhooo!!!. I love ICECREAM!!! I love my friends!!!" (not THAT bad but really extreme).. and it said ISTJ.
W--what? Hahah

scantilyclad said:
i think most blogs are going to be S because they do highlight details of life, and relationships and stuff like that.
I was thinking that, too. This is why I don't read blogs. Please, I get enough of that stuff in the real world.

Let me try this with myspace page. Never mind, it says myspace is written in Thai. Maybe it does have some kind of blocking.

It also says INTPCentral has an ISTP author. And that my college's homepage has an ESTJ author.

Last edited:

sciski

MBTI Type
NSFW
Enneagram
6w7
Interesting.

INTJforum.com = INTJ
INTPcentral.com = ISTP
INFJs.com = ISTP
infp.globalchatter.com = Italian
en.wikipedia.org = INTP
icanhascheeseburger.com = Thai

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
(not my blog on this forum)

ESTP - The Doers

The active and play-ful type. They are especially attuned to people and things around them and often full of energy, talking, joking and engaging in physical out-door activities.

The Doers are happiest with action-filled work which craves their full attention and focus. They might be very impulsive and more keen on starting something new than following it through. They might have a problem with sitting still or remaining inactive for any period of time.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
my myspace blog was an ESTP

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I gave the thing two blogs:

For my more political blog, called "Alice in SOA Land," I got ISTP. Here is the description of ISTP (the mechanic):
The independent and problem-solving type. They are especially attuned to the demands of the moment are masters of responding to challenges that arise spontaneously. They generally prefer to think things out for themselves and often avoid inter-personal conflicts.

The Mechanics enjoy working together with other independent and highly skilled people and often like seek fun and action both in their work and personal life. They enjoy adventure and risk such as in driving race cars or working as policemen and firefighters.

For my more personal blog, called "Alice's Grand Adventures," I got ESFP (the performer). Here's the description:

The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves.

The enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.

I can see elements of both in me, although I'm not giving up my isfp designation. :)

StoryOfMyLife

MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
o_O

Livejournal blog-- ISTP
Myspace blog- ESTP

I don't understand how this can be. Though, judging from the other weird results people have gotten...I know I'm not alone. :wub:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
since I only have my blog thread here I did that and got ISTJ

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
maybe it has something to do with the format? :huh:

I tried out about 8 blogs from each section and everyone I tried came up as an ISTJ (yeah, you were one of them purple chickenz!). A poem by Li Bai was deemed ISTP as was the New York Times.... weird.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Didn't someone just start a thread about teh typealizyerereataor? I know someone at least posted about it.

playethic

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
94w5
not me

Interesting idea, the test.

My MBTI test pretty much always comes out ENFP (very occasionally, as ENFJ).
But the blog-type test pegs me as INTJ - The Scientist.

I don't think I'm extroverted when I'm writing... and I'm more reflective and analytical when I'm writing. So perhaps that's why the results are so different.

'The Scientist' summary from Typealizer:

INTJ - The Scientists
[INTJ]
The long-range thinking and individualistic type. They are especially good at looking at almost anything and figuring out a way of improving it - often with a highly creative and imaginative touch. They are intellectually curious and daring, but might be pshysically hesitant to try new things.

The Scientists enjoy theoretical work that allows them to use their strong minds and bold creativity. Since they tend to be so abstract and theoretical in their communication they often have a problem communcating their visions to other people and need to learn patience and use conrete examples. Since they are extremly good at concentrating they often have no trouble working alone.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTP? :huh:

There you have it folks, the circle is completed! If I were to account for every different component of the types that others have given me, I could be anything from an INTP to an ESFJ. Hot, diggity, dog.

[Yes. I know it's not a valid typing mechanism at all]

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
The stupid shit keeps giving me ISTJ. Whats the algorithm like?

Does it just test for verbosity, can't be sentence composition. I'm horrendous at that, especially when it comes to grammar. Syntax is a nightmare.