• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typealyzer types your blog

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
How cool! Supposedly, it's ISFP. I can see how that conclusion might be reached, as I'm pretty artsy, and have a lot of photos on my current blog.

I was thinking the same with getting ESFP for my blog. I've got a few photos up and the blog is pink and yellow with pictures of fish.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
My livejournal is mostly friends only (which means that all of the good stuff is hidden) so it incorrectly typed me as an ISTJ.

I was also incorrectly typed as an INTP today through a supposedly extremely accurate test.

Heinel

MBTI Type
TiSe
Enneagram
5w4
Why is my blog an INTJ?

If it feels wrong, check the text it used to type your blog, it should show under the results. Make sure it is something you wrote. I heard it doesn't work on TypoC blogs because it is a forum.

Though I think I know what it will show you if it typed your TypoC blog, because you blogged about the same thing I did. It should be some SFP.

Ruthie

MBTI Type
?
It's kind of silly... my full blog gets an ESTP. Um... that doesn't really make sense. So, I pulled up my most SJ entry, tested that, and got INTP. I'm somehow doubting the wisdom of the great Typeanalyzer.

GirlFromMars

MBTI Type
INFP
I keep getting ISTP. :huh: Even for my poetry that screams INFP, lol. I put in my most INFP-y writing, and it still came up ISTP. Oh well.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My blog is an ISFP :D

ISFP - The Artists

The gentle and compassionate type. They are especially attuned their inner values and what other people need. They are not friends of many words and tend to take the worries of the world on their shoulders. They tend to follow the path of least resistance and have to look out not to be taken advantage of.

They often prefer working quietly, behind the scene as a part of a team. They tend to value their friends and family above what they do for a living.

I don't keep a "personal" blog though....it's mostly reviews on gigs I've been to, but I go off on tangents & it's from my perspective. I have some crappy poetry on there also (I thought for sure that would make me INFP :D).

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
idiot site said:
INTJ - The Scientists

The long-range thinking and individualistic type. They are especially good at looking at almost anything and figuring out a way of improving it - often with a highly creative and imaginative touch. They are intellectually curious and daring, but might be physically hesitant to try new things.

The Scientists enjoy theoretical work that allows them to use their strong minds and bold creativity. Since they tend to be so abstract and theoretical in their communication they often have a problem communicating their visions to other people and need to learn patience and use concrete examples. Since they are extremely good at concentrating they often have no trouble working alone.
Analysis
This graph displays dominant parts during the writing

Text used for analysis
More text gives more accurate results. The following text was used for this analysis
Typology Central --> Typology Central vBulletin Message User Name Remember Me? Password Register FAQ Members List Arcade Calendar --> Mark Forums Read vBulletin Message You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. Log in User Name: Password: Forgotten Your Password? Remember Me? The administrator may have required you to register before you can view this page. --> All times are GMT. The time now is 12:45 AM . -- Default Style ---- HTB Contact Us - Typology Central - Archive - Top Donate via Paypal Donate via Paypal Donate via Paypal Donate via Paypal Donate via Paypal --> Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3 Copyright ©2000 - 2010, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
<br />LinkBacks Enabled by <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.crawlability.com/vbseo/">vBSEO</a> 3.1.0
<br />LinkBacks Enabled by <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.crawlability.com/vbseo/">vBSEO</a> 3.1.0
<br />LinkBacks Enabled by <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.crawlability.com/vbseo/">vBSEO</a> 3.1.0 LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0
uh...

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTJ - The Scientists

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Is your blog set to private? It has to be a web page viewable to anyone. I discovered that and took my private settings off to use that site, and then put them back on afterwards. ;)

BlueSprout

/X\(:: :: )/X\
MBTI Type
pfni
Enneagram
INTJ - The Scientists

The long-range thinking and individualistic type. They are especially good at looking at almost anything and figuring out a way of improving it - often with a highly creative and imaginative touch. They are intellectually curious and daring, but might be physically hesitant to try new things.

The Scientists enjoy theoretical work that allows them to use their strong minds and bold creativity. Since they tend to be so abstract and theoretical in their communication they often have a problem communicating their visions to other people and need to learn patience and use concrete examples. Since they are extremely good at concentrating they often have no trouble working alone.