• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are ESFJs so quiet here...

Llewellyn

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
9w1
...because they are afraid to say something wrong, just as INTPs (and other Is) are (I guess) in real life?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
...because they are afraid to say something wrong, just as INTPs (and other Is) are (I guess) in real life?
Hey now, aren't we INTPs afraid we'll say something so right it blows everyone's mind? Or is it just me?

As for the ESFJs, this just isn't their niche. Of course you have your ESFJs who mimic others in an attempt at fitting in, but I can't imagine how much satisfaction they get from that.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
There are only 10 ESFJs registered here, out of 2977 total members.
That probably explains some of the quiet.

G

garbage

And I'm beginning to think that I'm not an ESFJ, either, after reading many of the threads since I've registered.

I've tested as four different types (ENTJ, ESTP, ENTP, and ESFJ).. ESFJ is the latest, but I'm so borderline on S, F, and J that I don't think I can rely on the test results alone. It doesn't help matters that I seem to be able to "read" the descriptions of those four types and assimilate one of them based on my mood and recent experiences..

I guess I'll have to start a thread asking for help in classifying myself ;)

Last edited: