• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What MBTI types do you associate with each AP type?

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
When you think of an attitudinal psyche type, what MBTI type do you associate with it?

For me:

Ena

FVLE: ESTP

FLVE: ISTJ

EVLF: ENFP

ELVF: INFP

Dio

LVFE: INTJ

LFVE: ISTJ

EVFL: ENFJ

EFVL: ENFP, but a very Fi heavy type overall

Tria

VLFE: ENTP

VFLE: ESTJ

ELFV: INFP

EFLV: Also INFP, but a more 9ish version compared to the ELFV

Tessera

VFEL: ESTJ

VEFL: ENFJ(or a Te heavy Fi aux)

LFEV: ESTJ

LEFV: INTP, but this one just screams Fe/Ti overall

Pente

VLEF: ENTJ

VEFL: ENFJ

FLEV: ISTP

FELV: ISFP

Exi

LVEF: INTP

LEVF: INFJ

FVEL: ESFP

FEVL: ISFJ

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
[MENTION=38618]Saturnal Snowqueen[/MENTION]

You could try personality-database search and see which associations they are doing frequently.
In general ways, Emotion should relate to feeling, Logic to thinking, Ph(F)ysics to Sensing and Volition... Well, Volition I don't really know.

EFXX and FEXX type should relate to XSFX, LFXX and FLXX should relate to XSFX and you might use the back to predict intuition, so XXEF and XXFE should relate to XNTX and XXLF and XXFL should relate to XNFX, but this in general extent, I would not say that for every person (specially because the link between emotion and feeling isn't that high and I see AP definitions being more narrow than most definitions of N/S/T/F functions).

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=38618]Saturnal Snowqueen[/MENTION]

You could try personality-database search and see which associations they are doing frequently.
In general ways, Emotion should relate to feeling, Logic to thinking, Ph(F)ysics to Sensing and Volition... Well, Volition I don't really know.

EFXX and FEXX type should relate to XSFX, LFXX and FLXX should relate to XSFX and you might use the back to predict intuition, so XXEF and XXFE should relate to XNTX and XXLF and XXFL should relate to XNFX, but this in general extent, I would not say that for every person (specially because the link between emotion and feeling isn't that high and I see AP definitions being more narrow than most definitions of N/S/T/F functions).

Yeah, I took a look there myself, I just wanted to see how the forumers felt. Volition I associate it with Ne/Se dominance as well as Ni heavy people and Je dominance as well. I also correlate high F but lower V as Si valuing(in socionics ISTPs and ISFPs have strong but unvalued Si) while having both high F and V I see as Se heavy. I think FE types tend to be Fe users(no pun intended) because feeling in the second slot is process and not results, and it's in the flexible spot which means it's more receptive to others and it's something they value in both themselves and others. I gave FELV Fi dom, but that's cause they're very attuned to their identity due to their 3L using physics as an accurate way of expressing themselves. And take VLFE, I gave them ENTP because I think their secondary Ti mimics their process L, and their Ne is in the lead brainstorming everything and leading them where they want to be, so V first.

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I know I'm ISFP and FEVL was mine, but I have no real way of knowing if what kind of Sensor and Feeler you are matters or if both can correlate with it lol.