• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Actual meetings with type

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Met an ENFJ. There was another guy with him. We met for a drinks and discussed a variety of topics. I offered my business place for the rest of the evening. When we got there, the ENFJ raised his voice in anger, telling put down the screen already. So I did. We played some xbox, drank our drinks etc.

After the evening I felt he was not the corporate type but something else. I demanded to tell him some feedback. I told it was pretty incompetent of him to harass the owner of the place for drawing the screen too slow. We were friends already, I was not an owner. Okay I was the owner but it was not my role.

So he joked yes I can make an apology, I can make you apology for how slow you were drawing that screen

I told that's his prerogative to joke about, but dealing with me has to be done in an entirely another manner if he's ever going to deal with me, and while I'm not threatening his life and limb over some concept called respect, it's exactly the respect he's gonna learn about.

And I'm not gonna kick him over for this. But if we meet again, I'm going to tell him where he's succeeded and where not. And if there's a point where he has not succeeded, like in the lack of giving respect, I will remind him about that. So then we'll just have to see about another meeting.

So that was a meeting with ENTJ (me) and another (ENFJ).

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp