• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Unpopular Extroverts

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Haha, here is the best unwanted extrovert ever. Horst Heinrich :D. Going to the employement center with his nephew Torben, who completes an internship with Horst in the field of joblessness :D:D.

Really sad this show doesnt come in english

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXIp24EO3fw"]Horst Heinrich[/YOUTUBE]

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
Haha, here is the best unwanted extrovert ever. Horst Heinrich :D. Going to the employement center with his nephew Torben, who completes an internship with Horst in the field of joblessness :D:D.

Really sad this show doesnt come in english

LOL WTF...I'm gonna use this show to practice German with...

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I knew one person who was an extrovert, and unpopular. I couldn't figure out why, but then I hung out with her. She had no personal boundaries, and even though I kept telling her to stop touching me all the time, she wouldn't. So I just had to start ignoring her calls. Most people I can tolerate, even if I don't like them, I can still talk to them and carry a conversation. This girl I couldn't even tolerate.

Maverick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I'm one to think that either an extravert or an introvert can be equally as unpopular. Indeed, I believe that it is important to try to achieve balance on the E/I scale. A person who speaks too much is annoying and a person who never speaks is boring. The key is knowing when to speak and when to keep silent... not to have a "default" mode.

FFF

Fight For Freedom
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I'm an unpopular introvert. Who would've thunk it?

FFF

Fight For Freedom
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
but I'm still hopeless with or without the pin.

Ishida

MBTI Type
INTJ
I can think of an example, maybe. Still a kid, but kind of slow and never shuts up. It happens. I imagine an extrovert would be able to tolerate it more though. I imagine an E person would think something is better than nothing, depending on how long they've gone without social interaction. I enjoy being an unpopular introvert.

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The unpopular extroverts are the kids that others usually conclude to be somewhat mental due to their loudness and tendency to hover around/bug others and make loud, unneccessary, idiotic/socially awkward comments all of the time.