• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type each other's artwork...

Shimpei

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Guys, I'm totally smitten by all of your artworks.

I used to be into glass-painting at one point:
ZsuzsiglasspaintingSmall.jpg

I was doodling this last time:
Zsuzsidrawing1.jpg

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Guys, I'm totally smitten by all of your artworks.

I used to be into glass-painting at one point:

[cut out image]

I was doodling this last time:

[cut out image]

That's a really beautiful vase. :) I've always appreciated artworks made of glass. I imagine the shadows it casts are really cool.

And your couch and table drawing is so realistic...Randomnity does that as well. Fascinating to see how detail-oriented the two of you are...I try to do that, but there seems to be a point where my meticulous attempt to render detail carefully just rolls over and dies.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I was tempted to purchase one pack of your greeting cards.

rivercrow

shoshaku jushaku
MBTI Type
type
I was tempted to purchase one pack of your greeting cards.

Thanks for reminding me. Now that I have an income, I should spring for the store so I can add more images.

Jezebel

MBTI Type
intj
I don't see any patterns so far except that shrimpei and Randomnity have the most realistically detailed drawings. What qualities are you guys looking for to decide an artwork's type?

I don't make artwork very often. The artwork in this collage was made over a span of years. Anyway, I never cared to focus on any one style. I like to experiment with different mediums/styles, and once I complete a couple pieces of any particular type I usually don't go back to it.

Does it seem to be indicative of any MBTI types?

art-collage.jpg

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Well, I am severely lacking in creativity, and my art is very boring, but it might indicate a particular type of function. I personally just think it indicates that I'm very left-brained, have poor artistic skills, and am a strong Judging type. What do you think?

celesul

MBTI Type
ENTP
Wow! There are a lot of really incredible pieces. I wouldn't know how to type them however. I'm still learning to type people. Here's a link to my artwork celesul on deviantART It's got one painting and a few comics.