• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jung was racist!!!!!!

MaxMad244

MBTI Type
INTJ
Honestly everyone is racist to some degree. I'm not saying it's justified to be racist, but looking back, realistically, was he as racist as Freud and Albert Einstein who believed they were from a superior race as well, only in this case, not the German? Anytime someone generalizes based on race, they are in affect meeting the definition of racism.

I mean Albert Einstein beat his wife and degraded her, he was extremely sexist, stole many ideas but we don't dwell on the negatives...why do it with Jung?

Is there a hidden agenda here? Not with you per se, but critics in general who seem to pick on Jung but forget about all the sick shit Albert Einstein did, and Freud...my god, relative to them Jung was a saint!

Think about how many people George Washington murdered in cold blood out in the wilderness of America. Think about all the sick shit Eddison did with his power and corruption, my God even Bill Clinton had liaisons who were far too young (the world is cruel).

Should we talk about overt racism, covert racism, unconscious racism? Racism is racism....assume even you are not racist when empirically you probably are? Not you the poster, but you (plural) meaning everyone. Everyone has this evil in them functioning to some extent. It cannot be irradicated.

blisterectome

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Everyone is racist in 2022, 19th century dead people are racist, Mickey Mouse is racist, the Empire State Building is racist, but what are we in a race against anyway? Our individuality? Is that worth sacrificing the freedoms of millions of people in Western countries for?

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Everyone is racist in 2022, 19th century dead people are racist, Mickey Mouse is racist, the Empire State Building is racist, but what are we in a race against anyway? Our individuality? Is that worth sacrificing the freedoms of millions of people in Western countries for?

Well ICE already has data on about half of Americans. I don't think it really bolsters the cause of freedom to embrace racist tropes; it usually has the opposite effect.

Of course conservatives only tend to consider such things a serious problem if it is immediately effectjng them; the very real possibility that it might effect them in the future is not something they think about. They'll brush it off if it's going against the people they don't like at the moment. Then once it starts affecting them, you'll hear the whining.

MaxMad244

MBTI Type
INTJ
Everyone is pretty racist man. Doesn't matter the race, everyone is racist. When one race is on top it suppresses and rewrites the history of the other races.

Historical facts - when the Germans come to power in Europe they suppress the other Caucasian races. When to Romans and the Pharisees were in charge, they went after the other races too. When the Egyptians were in power, they were racist. Same with every race...racism is part of nature. People are tribal. The only way to overcome racism is to push towards a new evolution like me. I am not racist, but I am not homosapien.

Homosapien is racist by definition. You guys can get to my level, but it will take a few generations of evolution.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Everyone is pretty racist man. Doesn't matter the race, everyone is racist. When one race is on top it suppresses and rewrites the history of the other races.

Historical facts - when the Germans come to power in Europe they suppress the other Caucasian races. When to Romans and the Pharisees were in charge, they went after the other races too. When the Egyptians were in power, they were racist. Same with every race...racism is part of nature. People are tribal. The only way to overcome racism is to push towards a new evolution like me. I am not racist, but I am not homosapien.

Homosapien is racist by definition. You guys can get to my level, but it will take a few generations of evolution.
What's it like in Canada this time of year?

Sparkykun

MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm not sure if you are familiar with Black Africans. For example, there are no donkeys in Africa, as they don't know how to raise and breed them, even though their lives could be made much easier by using donkeys to pull carts, and carry their loads across dirt roads. Also, Black Africans are not aware that you have to water the wheat fields, as their concept of farming or raising plant is simply scatter the seeds on the ground, and leave it as is.

This might be related to how many of them have Vase (look-but-don't-touch) Relationship Temperament eyes (besides how they feel for friendship energy using their skin, or social [mind-energy as in cerebro- or neuro-] cohesion energy using their hair-follicle).

You might also be interested in this article:

Last edited: