• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do You Sometimes Wish

Gwyn

Okay, I will have to admit I struggle with understanding cognitive functions. They're so fascinating to me. I believe I am an Fi dominant, but not entirely certain. Sometimes though, I wish I had Fe in my stack. I admire people so much who take the time to be warm to others even if they're shy, or how they remember meeting someone and it warms the other person.

Sorry, I hope I mean no offense. I just wonder if anyone else feels this way about a possibility of not having a function high up in their stack and wishing they did? Particularly about Fe vs Fi

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh man I wish I had magic Ti dominant abilities of objectivity and logic. I think it is normal to see the greener grass over there. But it is super cool to be an fi dominant too! You have strengths all of your own. :)

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh man I wish I had magic Ti dominant abilities of objectivity and logic. I think it is normal to see the greener grass over there. But it is super cool to be an fi dominant too! You have strengths all of your own. :)

This. XD But I wanna keep my Fi strong too and I know it don't work that way, sadly. Big cri

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd prefer to have dominant Te or auxiliary Fe. Some functions really are more useful than others.

I would like Ni-Te or Te-Ni. It would be great to plan things and have them work out the way I expected them to, for once.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Ti dominants are only as good as their auxiliary Pe

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Nah not really, I'm pretty great.