• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My new questionnaire (and Q&A/sort of)!!!!

Majesty

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ME
Enneagram
ME
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
0. What's making you unsure of your type? What research have you already done to determine type?

Well, I feel that there's so many potential avenues as to what it could be that I can't ever make up my mind on which possibilities are the most likely options. Well, I've not really done much research aside from relying on what my friends have told me about it and they've given me a few links to look further into this system.

1. Establish a "baseline mood"--when you're at home with nothing to do, where are you at mentally and emotionally? What do you notice in yourself? (Note, this is not a mood you inhabit "frequently", but your psychological baseline).

I ruminate in regards to better my individual relationships with my friends/family and I try researching further into current world events so that I'll be able to be more confident in my area of knowledge. Also, I try focusing on bettering myself regarding areas of my improving my own physical comfort. Then, I try reflecting on what I like and dislike as well as my personal motives (along with those of others). Basically, I notice that I'm pretty stable, but only whenever my relationships are in a good state. Otherwise, I have a lot of issues with self worth and I have no sense of self outside of being a helper to others (my biggest weakness is that I have a chronic inability to ever stand up for myself).

2. Describe yourself--
a. What's it like to be you?

It's quite the experience: there's not a lot of folks that're like me since I have a deep and complex labyrinth of emotional intelligence. Honestly, being as much of an empath as I am is very taxing and I need to rejuvenate my energy from the vampires that try sucking it away.

b. What have others said about you?

They've said that I'm deeply caring, I'm a person of great counsel, I feel exactly whatever they're feeling, I'm even keeled, and I'm very selfless.

c. What do you think of yourself?

I feel that I've been a perpetual victim of society and that they need to accommodate for my personality rather than the other way around. I'm so fragile and kind hearted unlike those that just want to trample all over it.

3. What are the issues you've dealt with in life? List some recurrent themes, and tell us a little about each one.

Being able to judge the quality of my work: if it was worthwhile and just needing an authority figure to supervise my progress. Then, as I mentioned, being able to stand up for myself: I'm a doormat to an enormous degree.

4. You're not good at everything--
a. What personality traits and/or ways of being are impossible for you to adopt?

Being able to be any sort of leader and/or with being able to force others to do anything: I'm far too weak to have any sort of developed willpower in regards to pursing my own wants and desires.

b. What are qualities you'd like to have, but can't seem to develop?

I want to be able to know what to naturally do in order to maintain internalized comfort and to have more confidence with my own logically conclusions, but it's mainly the former.

5. Why have you left friends and other relationships in the past and/or why have they left you?

I gave them the door slam because they went against my deeply held internal values and they've left me because I'm, "too self righteous."

6. They claim enneagram type is a hidden love need. What are your attitudes toward finding love?

Finding love is when I know I'm needed by others and I'm able to merge with their desires (to know how to deal with them).

But uh, yeah, it's no big deal or whatever...

For the following, rank the issues in the order they apply.
a. Determine your ego ideal--the way you strive to be and want others to perceive you.

- I strive to be morally accurate/correct/good/pure
- I strive to maintain the distances in my relationships
- I strive to be a helper for others
- I strive to be competent in areas of work

If you have more questions, I'll answer them.