User Tag List

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Default The Beginner's Guide to the Objective Personality System

Hello everyone! I made this video to help beginners get a comprehensive guide to how the Objective Personality system works. The video starts with a short evolution from Myers Briggs to MBTI including cognitive functions and to the Objective Personality system. I then go over how jumpers work, saviours and demons, animals, sexual modalities, the hero's journey, and many more. I also cover the typing rules for Objective Personality and go over definitions. More importantly, I talk about the practicality of this system allowing people to improve their lives dramatically since Objective Personality will give you a simple and easy to understand road map on what you need to work on in your life. Watch this video here:

Likes Vendrah liked this post

MBTI
    NP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by ENFPMale View Post
    Hello everyone! I made this video to help beginners get a comprehensive guide to how the Objective Personality system works. The video starts with a short evolution from Myers Briggs to MBTI including cognitive functions and to the Objective Personality system. I then go over how jumpers work, saviours and demons, animals, sexual modalities, the hero's journey, and many more. I also cover the typing rules for Objective Personality and go over definitions. More importantly, I talk about the practicality of this system allowing people to improve their lives dramatically since Objective Personality will give you a simple and easy to understand road map on what you need to work on in your life. Watch this video here:

I don't think they did a really proper work on Jung because of the 'Ni-Fi INTJ' part!
    There is a thread somewhere talking about this and with people doing some revisions - this subject is actually controversial because many people seem the 'Objective personality' with great eyes while others see it with no so good eyes, and I don't see with good eyes because of the 'Ni-Fi INTJ' thing.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Vendrah View Post
    I don't think they did a really proper work on Jung because of the 'Ni-Fi INTJ' part!
    There is a thread somewhere talking about this and with people doing some revisions - this subject is actually controversial because many people seem the 'Objective personality' with great eyes while others see it with no so good eyes, and I don't see with good eyes because of the 'Ni-Fi INTJ' thing.
    It's all good, everyone has a different opinion on the subject. If it helps, even CS Joseph agrees that jumper types exist. His explanation is different from Objective Personality. Basically, CS Joseph said that some people don't develop their second function for some traumatic reason when they're growing up and end up being jumpers. It's not till later in life that they start working on that second function and becoming more like the standard version of that specific type.

MBTI
    NP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by ENFPMale View Post
    It's all good, everyone has a different opinion on the subject. If it helps, even CS Joseph agrees that jumper types exist. His explanation is different from Objective Personality. Basically, CS Joseph said that some people don't develop their second function for some traumatic reason when they're growing up and end up being jumpers. It's not till later in life that they start working on that second function and becoming more like the standard version of that specific type.
    The problem with Ni-Fi is not even with the secondary function, but with the positive tertiary function (when it is supposed to be the inferior pair) and the interpretation that Ni-Fi is a INTJ 'in a loop' instead of an actual INFJ.