• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Beginner's Guide to the Objective Personality System

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! I made this video to help beginners get a comprehensive guide to how the Objective Personality system works. The video starts with a short evolution from Myers Briggs to MBTI including cognitive functions and to the Objective Personality system. I then go over how jumpers work, saviours and demons, animals, sexual modalities, the hero's journey, and many more. I also cover the typing rules for Objective Personality and go over definitions. More importantly, I talk about the practicality of this system allowing people to improve their lives dramatically since Objective Personality will give you a simple and easy to understand road map on what you need to work on in your life. Watch this video here:

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! I made this video to help beginners get a comprehensive guide to how the Objective Personality system works. The video starts with a short evolution from Myers Briggs to MBTI including cognitive functions and to the Objective Personality system. I then go over how jumpers work, saviours and demons, animals, sexual modalities, the hero's journey, and many more. I also cover the typing rules for Objective Personality and go over definitions. More importantly, I talk about the practicality of this system allowing people to improve their lives dramatically since Objective Personality will give you a simple and easy to understand road map on what you need to work on in your life. Watch this video here:

I don't think they did a really proper work on Jung because of the 'Ni-Fi INTJ' part!
There is a thread somewhere talking about this and with people doing some revisions - this subject is actually controversial because many people seem the 'Objective personality' with great eyes while others see it with no so good eyes, and I don't see with good eyes because of the 'Ni-Fi INTJ' thing.

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I don't think they did a really proper work on Jung because of the 'Ni-Fi INTJ' part!
There is a thread somewhere talking about this and with people doing some revisions - this subject is actually controversial because many people seem the 'Objective personality' with great eyes while others see it with no so good eyes, and I don't see with good eyes because of the 'Ni-Fi INTJ' thing.

It's all good, everyone has a different opinion on the subject. If it helps, even CS Joseph agrees that jumper types exist. His explanation is different from Objective Personality. Basically, CS Joseph said that some people don't develop their second function for some traumatic reason when they're growing up and end up being jumpers. It's not till later in life that they start working on that second function and becoming more like the standard version of that specific type.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
It's all good, everyone has a different opinion on the subject. If it helps, even CS Joseph agrees that jumper types exist. His explanation is different from Objective Personality. Basically, CS Joseph said that some people don't develop their second function for some traumatic reason when they're growing up and end up being jumpers. It's not till later in life that they start working on that second function and becoming more like the standard version of that specific type.

The problem with Ni-Fi is not even with the secondary function, but with the positive tertiary function (when it is supposed to be the inferior pair) and the interpretation that Ni-Fi is a INTJ 'in a loop' instead of an actual INFJ.