• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type that Plant!

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Well we've all seen out share of "type that this" and "type this that"
I see one recent version called type that culture, and I've seen type that country.
If I do recall, I rolled my unfortunate eyes over the title "type that soccer team"

Well it's about high time we started typing plants, as expertly as we are in typing and as boring as humans hold to be.

My first guess:
Coxcomb is INFP.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Nigthshade: ENTJ

Deadly but gorgeous.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
That plant is ENTP, a production center of energy :D

10903_1213478592674_402_300.jpg

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
My point exactly. This thread ought to be closed and stickied -- hung to set an example of what silliness should be lynched.

I imagine threads like these are fun, sure, but when they confuse the newbs, then they're just problematic.
And they always confuse the newbs.
Poor newbs.

Llewellyn

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
9w1
Yeah, what plant would be INTP? Maybe an Ent (don't confuse with ENTP) from LOTR.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
I can't see the pic.

Is it pot aj? Is it pot?

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^^ That was actually really entertaining to look at. Were you serious about it? Some of them actually did seem to sort of give off certain vibes that I tend to associate with certain types. The ENFP one made me laugh out loud a little.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
^^ That was actually really entertaining to look at. Were you serious about it? Some of them actually did seem to sort of give off certain vibes that I tend to associate with certain types. The ENFP one made me laugh out loud a little.
Tongue seriously on the cheek :laugh: I picked images and wrote whatever type the image brought in my mind. I had fun choosing :D