• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What MBTI Type has the most Emotional Intelligence (EQ)?

What MBTI Type has the most Emotional Intelligence (EQ)?

• ISTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISTP

• ISFJ

• ISFP

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • INFJ

• INFP

• INTJ

• INTP

• ESTP

• ESTJ

• ESFP

• ESFJ

• ENFP

• ENFJ

• ENTP

• ENTJ

• Total voters

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
:rotfl:

First, the source that said that was just a guy on Twitter who simply had copied someone from PerC that posted a rank of intelligence in order. The criteria was simply just what a random person from there has thought, basically INTJ is the most intelligent because that guy thinks it is.

Second, there are 132809120 studies related to IQ showing that intelligence by IQ has INTP as highest, with a few non-IQ studies showing the same as well.

Third, there are different kinds of intelligence; Although a lot of them will just point to INTP (even if most of times MBTI doesn't end up being a really strong factor), not all of them are like that. Emotional intelligence and IQ intelligence are quite distant from each other; I haven't seen anything using EQ and MBTI, mostly because the definitions of EQ are quite fragile, but some of the EQ tests have F related behaviours, with some of them specially having Fe related behaviours of controlling your own emotions according to what you need, I voted ENFJ just for the 'n' bias, but ESFJ/ENFJ are the most likely to be highest on EQ by the definitions I had read about that many months ago.

Billionaires

:rotfl:

First, the source that said that was just a guy on Twitter who simply had copied someone from PerC that posted a rank of intelligence in order. The criteria was simply just what a random person from there has thought, basically INTJ is the most intelligent because that guy thinks it is.

Second, there are 132809120 studies related to IQ showing that intelligence by IQ has INTP as highest, with a few non-IQ studies showing the same as well.

Third, there are different kinds of intelligence; Although a lot of them will just point to INTP (even if most of times MBTI doesn't end up being a really strong factor), not all of them are like that. Emotional intelligence and IQ intelligence are quite distant from each other; I haven't seen anything using EQ and MBTI, mostly because the definitions of EQ are quite fragile, but some of the EQ tests have F related behaviours, with some of them specially having Fe related behaviours of controlling your own emotions according to what you need, I voted ENFJ just for the 'n' bias, but ESFJ/ENFJ are the most likely to be highest on EQ by the definitions I had read about that many months ago.

"The research, e.g. by Ben Palmer et al, shows that emotional intelligence or EQ is a separate paradigm and independent of personality. However, emotional intelligence is a complex skill set, it is not just a single factor you can or can't do."
The Emotional Intelligence Institute - Emotional Intelligence & Personality Types - 23. Which MBTI type has the best EQ?

I guess that settles it.