• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How do you see your functions personified?

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Do you ever picture your functions as characters? This is how I picture mine:

Fi: I imagine a pixie, silver in color, and carrying a crystal wand. Fragile, but also stubborn and moody. Often hiding somewhere unexpected. Wishes she could spread a little magic...

Ne: I imagine him as a young sailor, carrying a lantern and searching curiously to unlock mysteries. A bit shy, but also spritely and sharp minded.

Si: I picture a girl that looks kinda like Matilda Wormwood. Hair with a ribbon, a blue dress with stockings and boots, and a brimmed hat. Huge bookworm, often found reading a book under a tree. Always carrying a locket around her neck.

Te: He's an angsty dude, always mad at the world. Gruff looking, short spiky hair, big boned dude. Throws Gordon Ramsay-esque insults at everyone. Despite this, treats ladies like ladies. Likes to show off how strong he is and turns everything into a competition.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
A bunch of people crying in a plastic bag until they suffocate while smiling is every function

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Se: A badass martial artist in a ninja outfit who throws knives. Has short spiky black hair, almond shaped eyes, never smiles. Introverted despite being super observant of his surroundings and takes things for what they are, blunt communication that cute straight to the point. A bit intimidating, but means well.

Fi: Kind of looks like Marceline/Marshall Lee from Adventure Time, a gender neutral version. Short "emo" black hair and bangs, pale skin. Definitely an artist, very interested in painting and playing guitar. Cries too much and gets paralyzed in their feelings though, which can get annoying. A bit of a pushover but gets passive aggressive.

Te: A tall business lady who likes organizing things and getting shit done, but can be very rigid and anal about everything. Judgmental with unrelenting standards. She's kind of a tomboy and wears men's business suits and her hair up in a bun. Has glasses and never smiles.

Ni: It's not a person, but a black hole that keeps speaking to me in a deep, foggy voice and telling me about how the world will just keep going to shit and there is nothing I can do to change that, and trying to convince me that I have no future.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Fi: Very emotional, like, very. Cries for a long time about everything. If we cry it out we'll feel better. We're processing our emotions. It's healthy. The world needs a good cry and a big hug. I wish magic was real. I can't decide anything until I figure out how i feel about it. I have a whole internal monologue of a reply going on inside my head but i wont share any of it with you because i dont know how to do that. If i dont like it im not doing it.
1632680087865.png
Si: The embodiment of comfort and familiarity, sentimental. Everything you ever loved as a child lives here. The ultimate safe space, nothing can hurt you when you're here. Everything is just how you left it, nothing was thrown away. Not even that random doodle you made in second grade that has no significance whatsoever.
1632679958878.png
Te: Crazy cleaning lady. Everything has to be in its place. Cleans when stressed, cleans as a coping mechanism. Lots of cleaning. Can't figure out how to get life together so time to clean.
1632679987382.png

Ne: Always fascinated by everything, constantly asking why to the point of annoyance I'm sure. Adventurous, curious, always thinking of something random even if the timing isnt appropriate. Constantly daydreaming about everything ever imaginable. Spacey. Zones out a lot. Very geeky, sunshiney happy. Time to get passionate about item 2,497 and then never go anywhere with it despite Te's best efforts.
1632679588258.png1632679697189.png

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
My main problem with personificating functions is that people can't exist as users of just one function. There's always at least one perception and one judgement used. So personifications always end up as just people of one's type that currently focus on using specific function, usually with strong support of another function and even occasionally switching to the opposite of the specific function, not as function itself.