• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI Survey

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hey, so I'm trying to do a little research into the opinions of the MBTI community at large and it would be really helpful if you were to fill in this survey/questionnaire. Thank you :)

MBTI Survey - Link to Survey

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Will you post findings? Please?

Only comment is that I didn't want to select any under who I trust, but I had to in order to submit (I selected Jung).

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Will you post findings? Please?

Only comment is that I didn't want to select any under who I trust, but I had to in order to submit (I selected Jung).

I will do, I plan on doing a YouTube video regarding it so I'll be posting that here when it's uploaded (probably sometime next week)

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I felt old realizing I've been in typology communities for about 7 years now...

And same as [MENTION=35566]Luminous[/MENTION], I didn't trust any of those, but since Jung is a huge part of it, I ticked his box. Nardi doesn't' really want to make me poke my eyes out so I ticked his box too because why not.

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=35566]Luminous[/MENTION] [MENTION=40834]MovinOut[/MENTION]

While I didn't get around to making a video, I did type up a report going through each question.

Here are my findings: MBTI Survey Report