• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

who I am

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
Spieglein Spieglein an der Wand
Wer is der schonste im ganzen Land?

Uytuun ist.

Die schönste.

Speaking in riddles provides you with a kind of authority that depends on man's instinct to search for *the* meaning behind vagueness/multi-interpretability. Although an interesting exercise and a nice way of pointing out this behaviour of mankind, it presupposes a kind of distance between riddle-maker and riddle-solver that is not very conducive to open-minded discussion as equals at all. The Pythia and her helpers had to be believed, not questioned.

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
Die schönste.

Speaking in riddles provides you with a kind of authority that depends on man's instinct to search for *the* meaning behind vagueness/multi-interpretability. Although an interesting exercise and a nice way of pointing out this behaviour of mankind, it presupposes a kind of distance between riddle-maker and riddle-solver that is not very conducive to open-minded discussion as equals at all. The Pythia and her helpers had to be believed, not questioned.
I should have looked at the Avatar.

In the INTPc it was fashionable for men to engage in female pictures in their Avatars though.
You never know.

I am sorry. I crawl in the mud.
I correct myself.

UYTUUN IST DIE SCHONSTE IM GANZEN LAND

Peace?

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
Crawl, bitch! :party2:

(although you seem to be focussing on the wrong part of the post, I offer you a peace peck on your kitty nose)

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
Crawl, bitch! :party2:

(although you seem to be focussing on the wrong part of the post, I offer you a peace peck on your kitty nose)
Thank you, mylady. You have a generous heart.