• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Random Typology Thought

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For posting "snippets about the function-attitudes and shit". [MENTION=195]Jaguar[/MENTION]

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I marvel at the people who seem to easily type those they know offline. Aside from just a few people I know really well, I don't have an easy time typing people mbti wise.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I marvel at the people who seem to easily type those they know offline. Aside from just a few people I know really well, I don't have an easy time typing people mbti wise.

Some people are more obvious than others. There have been people I just spend a minute with and I immediately get a strong feel for how they work; there are others who I don't easily read, they have strong counter-tendencies and it's hard to pinpoint the overall framework.

I think over-analyzing someone is a mistake, because people are complex and it's easy to grab at a piece of someone's personality and hinge an entire read on it. I think I'm looking at it from the big-picture end, when I look at someone ... how everything works together, to give broad impressions, priorities, goals, etc.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
It is paramount only for person himself/herself who uses the energy of the psyche to care whether they identify their type correctly. We shouldn't bother other may type us differently if we are confident we are correctly typed. Neither their identification nor our own identification will change our type.
Performing task within a role that the psyche doesn't have sufficient energy will be problematic for the person.
Imbalance of thinking and feeling, intuiting and sensing will get the psyche into a big trouble. Nonetheless, many fails to have balance position that is to feel also although we are habitual thinker, or vice versa, and to intuit also, even though we are habitually sensor .
Isabel Briggs Myers MBTI 16 types imply a great imbalances in behavior. If we look at the cognitive functions available and four letter of MBTI, only two functions work in all of the MBTI type. An example will be XXXP type have an introvert judging and extrovert perception at their primary and auxiliary, and but they have also a introvert perception and extrovert judging at their tertiary and inferior. But, when behavioral tendency is still habitually perceiver, and rarely becomes judgmental. It signifies,psychologically, unconsciousness of introvert perception -extrovert judging..

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
If you habitually raise question that begins with Why, Have you ever raised the question to yourself why do You frequently raise question that begins with Why?

Jaguar

What is it with all the ENFPs wanting to be ETJs? It's been going on for years. Get over it, people.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Triple attachment tritypes:

fatgurl

ARMY
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
You know I could actually be an ISFP. I just can't wrap my head around the idea of being a feeler

Hypatia

trying to be a very good ENTP
i don't know hahaha which one is smarter
i think the infp is smater because N but i don't know

KKB78

Permabanned
In the social sense I'm not even close to extremely extroverted but I am a cognitive extrovert since the neurosis of inferior Ti is hysteria and the Je dom inferior Ji pattern is tribe first and fear about the self (especially of not having developed oneself enough do to focusing on others or the external too much) due to self being last so I do lead with Fe

I feel like I got a little robbed here that way

KKB78

Permabanned
I hate the name but socionics victim freaks me out ever so slightly by knowing me too well

KKB78

Permabanned
INFP men are always trying to seem like STP's but the main give away is the NFP peter pan syndrome that keeps them teenage boys forever also they're way more emotional than STP's
It usually all comes off a little cartoony and flamboyant overall with them like someone who learned about STP's from watching them on TV
They're so much less grounded

Someone on another website said it was because they're idealists and STP is the cultural ideal for men
Which sounds more or less like the area I thought this may be about

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Me in 11th grade:

FELV - Dark, moody, whiny, projecting all of their insecurity onto others. Violent rage, hatred, anger boiling underneath. Mentally "snapping" and going postal. Parasitic, breaking all promises, using sex as a weapon. Using sensation seeking as a form of exchange. Desire to be harmed, masochistic. Suicidal, using threats to get people to act. Sociopathic at their absolute worst.

(description of types at their worst from the guy who typed me)

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Si: It's bad enough daddy wants to go to war

Ne: People shouting in the square

Si: It's bad enough there'll be violence on our shore

Ne: NEW IDEAS IN THE AIRRRR

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
According to Jung, the auxiliary function

C.G JUng said:
Its secondary importance consists in the fact that, in a
given case, it is not valid in its own right, as is the
primary function, as an absolutely reliable and decisive
factor, but comes into play more as an auxiliary or
complementary function.
And
C.G Jung Psychological Types Ch X page 515 said:
Hence the
auxiliary function is possible and useful only in so far
as it serves the leading function, without making any claim
to the autonomy of its own principle
I bold what i think is important phrase in understanding the aux function. It is not valid in its own right and is not autonomous with its own principles.

I would like to elaborate what I think by this further. Any nature characteristics of each function theorized by Jung in Chapter X doesn't appear as it was explained if the function is positioned as an auxiliary function. When Rational functions (Te, Ti, Fe, Fi) for example is positioned in the auxiliary like Fi Aux (ESFP, ENFP), Te Aux (ISTJ, INTJ), Fe aux (ISFJ, INFJ), Ti Aux (ENTP, ESTP), the function will not behave as its nature as when it is positioned in primary Fi Primary (INFP, ISFP), Te Primary (ENTJ, ESTJ), Fe Primary (ESFJ, ENFJ), Ti primary (ISTP, INTP). I myself feel different with my father whom I type ENTJ. He reason much more frequent than I do , who identify myself as Te aux, and I identify his reasoning is objective, and frequently express if - then statement , and instruction to his outside world. Te function in my stack doesn't behave as its nature as in ENTJ. But, on the feeling side, frequently my mother judges my father doesn't have feeling nor does my sister (ISTP) or insensitive [may be to her feeling]. Sometimes my mother (ESFJ) even said that both of them don't have feeling, as far as I remember. Interestingly my mother never said it to me. I get a sense from her judgements that My feeling is more sensitive than both of my father (ENTJ) and my sister (ISTP). May be because of their feeling is located both as their inferior stack, and mine is at third stack, my mother seems to be able to sense that I am more feely than both of my father (ENTJ) and my sister (ISTP).

Important for who is interested to study the function further not from Literature; but directly from the person
This is also important for those who is interested in studying psychological Function further. To understand better Extroverted thinking function, but want to study from the function bearer, the student should find type with Te primary, like ENTJ or ESTJ, For Fe, we should find ESFJ, and ENFJ, for Fi, we should find INFP, ISFP, for Ti, we should find INTP, ISTP, since in their function stack, those function is valid in its own right and is autonomous with its own principles , like they -the rational functions-will behave rationally, expressing reason (because bla bla bla, ...), inquiring for a reason (s) by asking why, making conditional statement (If-Then), some justification, etc. The same reason applies also to irrational perceptive functions (Ne, Si, Se, Ni). To study the Ni, we should find INFJ, INTJ. To sudy the Si, we should find ISFJ, ISTJ. To study the Se, we should find ESTP, ESFP, to study the Ne, we should find ENTP, ENFP.

Based on this also that the secondary function is not autonomous with its own principles, and not valid for its own right, My casual method to identify which psychological functions serves as primary is more or less by examining verbal speech or written word, and try find out their reasoning first. Some tips to find reasoning is to find (when reading, scan) these words : "because" or "since", "why", "therefore"," hence", "so"," as a consequence", "If-Then statement", "thus", etc. When I notice that the person habitually use them in their expression, I can tell that their primary function is identified as a rational judging one (Te, Fi, Ti, Fe).
I even has a devise a crazy plan to record day by day verbal speech of three of my families and identify their reasoning. e.g a couple of days ago my mother said:

My mother said:
why God was so cruel to me?
. She said that after receiving a news that my sister did not pass a civil servant administrative screening. The expression is a reasoning, (she express Why), but fallacious (complex question), since in her question, there was an unquestioned assumption: God is cruel to her.

Last edited:

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Why aren't more people interested in AP on this site?? I need more AP friends