• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sum Typing

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
It is too. Not sure how that happened.

Also I'm wondering what sort of investigation you did to try and uncover the "Grant" function order? Hint: it won't show up in test results. You may need to use forum posts.

Grant failed to defend his case as been discussed with exhaustion, and that is not done by my investigation. Also, the test results are completely not favored for Grant stack at all, I say that for local forum test, Sakinorva and even keys2cognition, yet Dario Nardi was a Grant follower, at least some few years ago.

You can defend nearly anything using forum posts, its a matter of being the evil advocate when its inaccurate.
Im going to vent a little to say that I am somewhat disappointed with typology community for following this approach so religiously. INs are supposed to be out of main stream and not to follow waves or things religiously, yet most of typology community follow Grant stacks and not only they (us) do without much questioning but they even run quickly to defend it.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Grant failed to defend his case as been discussed with exhaustion, and that is not done by my investigation. Also, the test results are completely not favored for Grant stack at all, I say that for local forum test, Sakinorva and even keys2cognition, yet Dario Nardi was a Grant follower, at least some few years ago.

You can defend nearly anything using forum posts, its a matter of being the evil advocate when its inaccurate.
Im going to vent a little to say that I am somewhat disappointed with typology community for following this approach so religiously. INs are supposed to be out of main stream and not to follow waves or things religiously, yet most of typology community follow Grant stacks and not only they (us) do without much questioning but they even run quickly to defend it.

There's a lot of room for movement when it comes to textual analysis, but there are still ways to do it that are better than others. Have you tried the approach that I speak of?

I've mentioned before that I personally don't go with the function order I go with because it's mainstream, but because I verified it. It doesn't much matter what others say at that point, because I can see it manifest directly.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Removed in-thread bickering. Please returned to your designated districts and resume your normal daily activities. This has been a message from the Capitol.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
There's a lot of room for movement when it comes to textual analysis, but there are still ways to do it that are better than others. Have you tried the approach that I speak of?

I've mentioned before that I personally don't go with the function order I go with because it's mainstream, but because I verified it. It doesn't much matter what others say at that point, because I can see it manifest directly.
The approach that you speak of is so mainstream that basically everybody already tried.

Removed in-thread bickering. Please returned to your designated districts and resume your normal daily activities. This has been a message from the Capitol.

You were so quick that I dont even got to read it.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
The approach that you speak of is so mainstream that basically everybody already tried.

No, it really isn't mainstream at all. Who do you ever hear speak about function order being a sequential accessing of each function one after another? I've only heard perhaps one other person speak about it, and they're not mainstream.

I don't think you're understanding my approach if you think that lots of people have already tried what I'm asking you to do. Not many people would have, because it's not something that you hear mentioned.

Function order in the mainstream means something like a relative strength of each function, or perhaps ordering in consciousness. This is a fine way to look at it, but is distinct from the sequential aspect of it.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
No, it really isn't mainstream at all. Who do you ever hear speak about function order being a sequential accessing of each function one after another? I've only heard perhaps one other person speak about it, and they're not mainstream.

I don't think you're understanding my approach if you think that lots of people have already tried what I'm asking you to do. Not many people would have, because it's not something that you hear mentioned.

Function order in the mainstream means something like a relative strength of each function, or perhaps ordering in consciousness. This is a fine way to look at it, but is distinct from the sequential aspect of it.

Its still the same sequence most websites carries by something like two decades :dry: .
Sorry, Im not being patient enough for this.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Its still the same sequence most websites carries by something like two decades :dry: .
Sorry, Im not being patient enough for this.

They write it in a sequence, but they don't talk about functions literally being used sequentially.

(I'll just clarify that when I talk about functions being used sequentially, I am referring to some contexts and not others. In other contexts, multiple functions are used simultaneously, or on a random/as-needed basis.)