• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Ni brainfarts

whateverr

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just want to amuse myself and all of you jungian nuts with some funny Se inferior brainfarts.
Please post here your most "dude...for real?" inferior Se moments so that we can all have a good self-aware laugh.
Here are some of my top moments"

- My dad used to wear a full beard. One day, he decided to do a ridiculous goatee. Me, living with him and being with him 24/7, the se inferior, took me 3 weeks to notice.
- My parents decided to paint bamboo trees in the guest bathroom. Major change. After 2 months i just stopped at the middle of the hallway staring at the guest bathroom's wall because "there was a something a little bit off" about it.
- I busted my head open when i was younger because i had this weird habit of walking backwards for no reason. So, of course, that one day i hit my head in concrete.
- Stepped in dog sh*t before entering the school bus. So the whole trajectory consisted of everyone checking their shoes to see who stepped on it because the smell was getting unbearable, only for me to find out, HOURS later, that i was the one that had sh*t in the sole of my shoes.
- Had an anxiety attack in my first semester of college because i had multiple term papers "due tomorrow", multiple tests to study, chores that somehow started proliferating and multiplying into millions of mini chores inside of the chores itself due to the intense piling up (i call those Choreceptions) because i kept forgetting about those things all the time.
- Created the habit of putting alarms on my phone for LITERALLY EVERYTHING, otherwise i'd forget about it and watch TV and go all in on one specific subject all day long, ignoring the existence of everything else.
- Spent 50 bucks worth of condoms at once, so that i wouldn't have to worry about buying them for as long as i could.
- Spent 120 bucks on guitar strings at once, so that i could save multiple trips to music shops.
- Got anxiety about not being able to afford everything i needed by the end of the month, because i constantly insist of spending obscene amounts of money on the most random and stupid sh*t, in order for me to spare my constant dread for regular maintenance.
- Have described adulting as: being able to handle the constant swarm of sensory bullsh*t coming at you, with poise and grace.
- Have hacked my brain into being able to handle basic chores as "if i don't do this, then i'll never be in control of my life" or "i need to control the things, i can't allow things to control me".
- Have discovered that living in the moment is the key to a happy life. "You don't know what you're missing, dude".

Post your stories here. I'd love to have a laugh.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There is a thread called sensortard moments. Quite an old active one.

Sensotard moments
[MENTION=5159]Lexicon[/MENTION] is the champion of the thread.

For a moment I thought you were the other whatever. Now the user has a different name.