• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

typeless

NoorGuin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i've tried to post this in the what's my type forum but it's not working out so this looks like a good enough place to put it
i currently type as infj 9w1 but that's more like a placeholder i don't actually strongly identify with anything to truly consider myself any type
so i figured it would be fun to see what others gave me
so here it is:

I. What do you generally focus on? (Duties aside)
what is going on with people who are important to me and what is going on inside me

II. When looking at a painting, or any type of styled object, what demands your attention the most?
how interesting and innovative the styled object is
i like aesthetics that draw from eclectic and pretty fantastical sources but do so in a subtle way instead of a way that's gaudy

III. What quality do you dislike about some people that is something to be desired in yourself.?
stoicism is mostly it

IV. What quality in you do people find annoying?
i think people find it really annoying that i don't tend to adhere to what they think is right since what i most value is doing what i want to

V. Describe your general decision making process.
i basically just think about whether i can deal with living a life that's less than my ideal

and the answer is always no
nothing else really matters after i have made up my mind

VI. What stresses you most?
ambiguity in the form of halfheartedness in my relationships

VII. How do you gauge the value or worth of something?
i gauge value based on how genuinely esoteric and exclusive something is

NoorGuin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i must really be typeless

NoorGuin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh ok here it is then

1) Context:
a) What is your age range and general location (Country so that cultural values can be taken into account)? Do you have any impairments that may affect the way that you answer this questionnaire? Any religious or political beliefs (or anything else along those lines) that also might have an effect?
i'm in my 20's and i'm american
i don't think any of my beliefs would affect my answers

b) Which types are you currently considering? Why are you considering them and why haven’t you decided on one?
i currently type as infj 3w4 sx/sp, i've considered pretty much every type but none of them actually feel like they describe me as a person

2) What do you deem as your purpose in life?
to make sure others don't have to go through the same things i have

3) Of the seven deadly sins, which one(s) do you relate to the most and the least and why?
i relate most to wrath and least to gluttony
i feel like anger and whether i choose to express it or not, dominates my life
i don't relate to gluttony because i don't need quantity to be satisfied, just quality

4) Analyzing your relationships with others, briefly describe:
a) The type of people you are drawn to
i like more extreme personalities, they're more interesting
i also like people who aren't superficial

b) The type of people who are drawn to you
i tend to draw in very insecure and anxious people

c) The type of people you are repulsed by
i don't like people who think in an extremely linear way

5)What are the traits in others that you admire but you cannot emulate yourself? Elaborate.
being genuinely upbeat, i mostly just pretend i am cheerful by being playful and teasing with those around me

6) Describe your relationship with the following:
a) Anger
i feel afraid of expressing anger in a way that can allow others to manipulate me, i want to be in control when i express anger

b) Shame
i almost never feel shame

c) Fear
i think what i'm most afraid of is myself
other than that, i don't feel fear often

d) Love/passion
i wish i could be less loving and passionate, i think it would make life easier

e) Conflict
i don't see the point in conflict for it's own sake, but i don't typically have a problem engaging in conflicts with others when i think it's necessary

7) What are some of the themes that have played a prominent role in your life (ie. A struggle you’ve been unable to conquer, ect)?
opening myself up to people in the general sense
i think i've done so a bit at this point but it's not enough quite yet

8) Answer only one of the following:
a) [College aged and above] What is your area of work/study? Why did you choose this and would you change it? If so, what would be your ideal?
i want to be a psychologist, i chose this because i want my work to involve understanding others and help others understand themselves on an intellectual and emotional basis
i wouldn't change it, no

b)[Under college aged] What do you plan on studying/working as in the future? How did you go about deciding this? If this is not your ideal area of pursuit, what would be?
i'm not under college aged

9) When meeting a new person, what do you tend to focus on?
basically, their overall aura as a person

10) How do you feel about humanity as a whole? What do you feel are some of the biggest problems the human race faces and why?
i think humanity as a whole is intriguing and i feel one of the main problems the human race faces is being too discrete in their systems of thought and values

11) What are some of your hobbies and interests?
i like reading, exercise, and listening to music

13) How do you usually “hang out” with your friend(s)? When answering, think about what activities you tend to choose, whether you hang out with one person at once or many, whether or not you initiate the interaction.
i don't usually hang out with others often but when we do, it's usually over dinner or coffee
i usually hang out with one or two people at once but i usually do initiate

14) What is more important, actions or words? Why?
actions, i don't find charlatanism very impressive at all

15) Oh dear, you’ve been cursed by a witch! It’s ok though, you get a choice on which curse you will receive. Will you choose….

b) To be immortal

i could at least enjoy some aspects of it until everyone i loved died and it became a real curse
and i would be able to accomplish more in life

16) What do you hope to avoid being? If it helps, describe a person who embodies what you avoid/you as a villain, ect.
i don't want to be mediocre

17) How do you relate to obsession? Do you tend to "merge" with others or your interests? How do you feel about the idea of doing this?
i have a one track mind and i do merge with people and my interests to the extent that i can seem like a completely different person from moment to moment
i used to mind once but now i know that my self is dynamic and that i do love transformation, maybe a little too much sometimes

18) Organized or messy? Plans and blueprints or impulse and surprises? What are you preferences and tendencies?
i'm in the middle of organized and messy
i like making and following through on plans
i'm always thinking 5 steps ahead and thinking about where i am going, where i want to be and how i will get there

19) How do you subjectively view comfort and how do you create comfort in your life and surroundings?
i view comfort as alone time
i create comfort by giving myself time to be alone

Last edited:

NoorGuin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
is this still not enough info for anyone to type me or...