User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Default Melacholy is associated with Fi users? How strange that I'm not melacholic?

Are Fi dominant types neccesaringly melacholic? Because I don't relate to being melacholic. Sure I'm depressed at some rate, but It's not the same as melacholiy, I try to stick to optimism with all my will-power.
    * As you cross the Event Horizon of the Blackhole and fall into the Singularity core ...

... do not fear the Gravitational Fantasy of Horrors and Darkness...
    ... as you are facing with what you are at the core and make it your kingdom ...

to bend the Surroundings to your will!

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Probably more of a 4 thing, than Fi. Fi 7s, 2s, 9s are probably more ebullient.

Likes Luminous liked this post

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Probably more of a 4 thing, than Fi. Fi 7s, 2s, 9s are probably more ebullient.
    I dunno, my Enneagram is 4 because I mostly relate to the Enneagram 4 description, but how weird it is that I don't relate to melacholiy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagig View Post
    Sounds hot.
    Uh, what? Expand on it a little?
    * As you cross the Event Horizon of the Blackhole and fall into the Singularity core ...

... as you are facing with what you are at the core and make it your kingdom ...

Greed to Succeed tigergreengrass's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ne

I think melancholy is more an unhealthy state rather than something connected to one function in particular.
    MBTI - ENTP
    Socionics - ILE-Ne
    nneagram: 3w2-1w2-7w8 so/sx
    Jungian Archetype: Magician
    Sanguine-Choleric

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by tigergreengrass View Post
    I think melancholy is more an unhealthy state rather than something connected to one function in particular.
    Probably. My concern though is that everywhere you move in the typology forums, like most majority of the IxFP's or INFJ's and with Enneagram 4 having the word "Melancholic/Plegmatic" or any form of "I'm so cute" in their signature, which I'm sure they do it because it makes them feel special. it is essentialy what puts me in disbelief about me being a Fi dominant user, I just dont relate to the Fi dom types and their lifestyle and behaviour and I don't know what criteria makes me to be typed as a Fi dominant user.

Likes tigergreengrass liked this post

Without intending to be abrasive, I do not think you know what Fi and ennea-type 4 actually mean. I also think it's important to consider the high frequency of mistypings, particularly INFx and 4.
    Likes Jazzy Orchid liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Charus View Post
    I dunno, my Enneagram is 4 because I mostly relate to the Enneagram 4 description, but how weird it is that I don't relate to melacholiy.

Uh, what? Expand on it a little?
    I think if you don't relate or are not attracted to melancholia you might want to re-evaluate your enneagram.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

I think if you don't relate or are not attracted to melancholia you might want to re-evaluate your enneagram.
    Oh just as I thought, I knew that my speculations are correct. The typology community has indeed ruled out by this toxicity of circlejerk stereotyping, you cant uphold some just personal opinions, arguments or views and get emotionaly triggered from offensive comments without later on get labeled as an IxFP based on the following stereotype criterias, at the end you just completely boxed in, and It's a difficult journey to get of the sticky shit and get yourself typed correctly.

I typed msyelf on one criteria and believed myself as Enneagram 4 was because of identity crisis issues I'm having, but really at the end I think it is rather a mental illness issue (Borderline Personality Disorder). Just how strange it to have an entire Personality type based on having an identity crisis and easily emotionaly triggered, again it downs to really toxic stereotype boxing which again made me in disbelief of being an Fi dominant type.

Quote Originally Posted by Charus View Post
    Oh just as I thought, I knew that my speculations are correct. The typology community has indeed ruled out by this toxicity of circlejerk stereotyping, you cant uphold some just personal opinions, arguments or views and get emotionaly triggered from offensive comments without later on get labeled as an IxFP based on the following stereotype criterias, at the end you just completely boxed in, and It's a difficult journey to get of the sticky shit and get yourself typed correctly.

I typed msyelf on one criteria and believed myself as Enneagram 4 was because of identity crisis issues I'm having, but really at the end I think it is rather a mental illness issue (Borderline Personality Disorder). Just how strange it to have an entire Personality type based on having an identity crisis and easily emotionaly triggered, again it downs to really toxic stereotype boxing which again made me in disbelief of being an Fi dominant type.
    wat.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

wat.
    Whats not clear? It is my opinion about the typology community, it mostly concerns PerC if you are familiar with those forums.