• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If you could choose...introvert or extrovert?

Which would you rather be?

• Total voters

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm leaning extrovert. I'm so used to being an introvert that it feels weird saying that, but it would be nice to actually be able to go up to somebody and strike a conversation with them with no concern. Being more involved in the events in my life and not being so withdrawn. Also introversion is kind of weird come to think about it. There's a whole wide world around me and yet I live in my head. Being an extrovert just seems more practical.

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
I guess introvert because I use tons of Si anyway, so having it as a tertiary could be better energetically. I'm not quite aware of my use of Te, though, so I don't know if there would be any negative effects of having it as an inferior function.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I thought I wanted to be an ENFJ, but I think what it really is is that I want to be able to wield my Fe better, and not resort so much to Ti/Se.

So I want to stay as an INFJ, just with better Fe.