• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

please help with my type, I am infp or istj?

minhyun

hello i have questions about my type of mbti please help me. I am a person who usually keep some things out of fear, for example, if something bad happened when I watched something I will probably avoid seeing it again because I think it has influence, I usually think a lot about my feelings, I understand the feelings of others but i'm selfish and prefer mine, i fantasize about living alone without anyone by my side just reading and living what i want to live, i feel i'm very individualistic and i don't like to share my feelings to people directly, i like to spend my day imagining conversations that I could have with people, and whenever something happens I think about the next thing that will happen, for example, now writing this I am thinking about the types of responses that may come up and other things that may also happen for cause of what i write now. I would say I have low self-esteem and put myself down more than I should, but I also like to imagine different futures and what I could do in them. I don't usually finish the things that I start and I can't concentrate totally on something, I have to do more than one thing always, if I study I always stop to think of some fantasy of mine getting the highest grade in the class or something else that I do. could do. despite being individualistic I like to see little gentleness that people do to each other and I get inwardly interned seeing it. If my parents quarrel with me my first instinct is to cry, I usually like things and get sick of them fast and people too. when I get stressed I start criticizing everything about everything, and I get very pessimistic, I usually get very aggressive when I get stressed and I always think about how wrong people are, in some situations that happened a while ago I was scared of the future because I I found myself stuck in a situation where I didn't have many choices to make and also because I was jealous and thought my boyfriend would cheat on me and no one would ever love me like him. usually I don't deal well with routine because I get less and less like myself, I prefer to have free time and I like to imagine what I can do or accomplish. I always want to turn conversations into some social-philosophical analysis, or just have fun talking a lot about what I thought during my free time. I know I'm an introvert but I can be very lively and talk things out without thinking too much, sometimes I know what people are going to say. I am absurdly sensitive to criticism, and my father who is an istp always hurts me a lot, I usually make a lot of comparisons with everything around me and I feel very connected to some things, such as cinema and literature. I don't like stuff so much that I have to learn a lot of things and decorate full texts, and after a semester I usually forget what I learned. I usually contradict myself in many things and always get lost in the characters that I create for myself, and I don't keep my tastes very constant, I'm always changing favorite band and etc, sometimes I'm afraid of losing someone I love and feel that if I do something out of the ordinary it can happen, it's just my paranoia. It's easy for me to be jealous and jealous of someone, but generally I think it doesn't matter because I can live in my own world without that person by my side. please help me, I can answer any other questions you have.

Last edited:

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
i have a question do you handle aggession

NoorGuin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you seem like an infp

tetrahedral

MBTI Type
INTP
Based on my 10 years experience with INFP best friend, you’re pretty much alike.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Your writing and manner of expression, makes me think INFP from the first sentence onward.

MonnyMov1028

Are you depressed, or socially avoidant by any chance? You sound exactly like I did when I was unhealthy, as a teenager. I know you said you are introverted, but saying you talk without thinking has me going are you just a socially avoidant extravert?
I am an ENFP, enneagram type 6. The fear,suspician, and loyalty you mentioned has me thinking ennagream 6. It is a different personality system, but it would explain all that, because if you are an ENFP, that stuff would not be related to MBTI. Hayley Williams from Paramore is an ENFP. Listen to brick by boring brick and see if you relate to it at all. Rob Thomas is also an ENFP. I think you can tell your type by the musian(s)/music that you relate to.
Another way to tell is by looking at the recommended careers for ENFP, and INFP and see which ones you are more interested in. You could be an INFP. Maybe an Enneagram 4w5?

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
You are an INFP.

I clearly saw Fi Ne Si Te Fe Ni manifest in that post. (In order)