User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 24

  1. #1
    Senior Member klimaxoxox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    152

    Default What's the best Western Horoscope sign?

    People said the Dragon is the best Chinese Zodiac sign. INTJ is the best Myers Briggs Personality type. Number 5 is the best Enneagram type. So what's the best Western Horoscope sign?

    Thanks to all that respond

  2. #2
    Senior Member klimaxoxox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Anyone gonna chime in?

  3. #3
    Senior Member klimaxoxox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Bump

  4. #4
    alchemist Legion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,385

    Default

    Triangle.
    Likes klimaxoxox liked this post

  5. #5
    Senior Member neko 4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Posts
    391

    Default

    There are no 'bests.' Why would INTJ be the best MB type?
    Likes klimaxoxox liked this post

  6. #6
    Senior Member klimaxoxox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neko 4 View Post
    There are no 'bests.' Why would INTJ be the best MB type?
    I've read it's one of the best. It's the most smartest "Thirdly, thinkers are regarded as more intelligent than feelers, as they keep their feelings out of decisions, and whilst working everything is done in a rational fashion. Finally, judgers are regarded as more intelligent as they spend more time focusing on the future than perceivers, and organization certainly helps when trying to learn new things.

    INTJ’s are regarded as the most intelligent type. INTJ’s are the type that discover new advancements in science, maths, etc. so it makes a lot of sense that they are regarded as the most intelligent. An example of an INTJ is Sir Isaac Newton, a fundamental influencing person on the field of science. He created three laws of motion for the world of physics, and is often regarded as one of the most intelligent scientists in history."
    Which MBTI type is the most intelligent? | Which MBTI Type…

  7. #7
    alchemist Legion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by klimaxoxox View Post
    I've read it's one of the best. It's the most smartest "Thirdly, thinkers are regarded as more intelligent than feelers, as they keep their feelings out of decisions, and whilst working everything is done in a rational fashion. Finally, judgers are regarded as more intelligent as they spend more time focusing on the future than perceivers, and organization certainly helps when trying to learn new things.

    INTJ’s are regarded as the most intelligent type. INTJ’s are the type that discover new advancements in science, maths, etc. so it makes a lot of sense that they are regarded as the most intelligent. An example of an INTJ is Sir Isaac Newton, a fundamental influencing person on the field of science. He created three laws of motion for the world of physics, and is often regarded as one of the most intelligent scientists in history."
    Which MBTI type is the most intelligent? | Which MBTI Type…
    Thinkers are more logical, not more intelligent. There are multiple intelligences, so I don't think there would be much overall difference between types. IQ might be a different matter because the tests may be biased towards certain kinds of intelligence (T logic and N patterns probably) but then there's EQ and so on.

    It's not a priori incorrect to suppose that some type may be meaningfully said to be the best, but I don't think there's an a posteriori basis for presuming such. Certainly a given type will be best in certain domains, but given the utility inherent to all types, and the relative necessity of inclusion of all types within the broader tribe, and the specialisation of cognition which defines each type, giving preference to certain types as a universal statement seems flawed at best.

    There could be evolutionary pressures (such as differing mate selection criteria, aside from type preference, that different types will have) that would lead to certain types being more intelligent (such as a cognitive strategy that has a preference for overall intelligence of a mate in comparison to other cognitive strategies), however this will need to be demonstrated through scientific discovery at a future time when type becomes more well established in the scientific community. The resources available at present cannot determine as a universal measure which types would be more intelligent, except insofar as intelligence is defined relative to certain kinds of intelligence and not others.
    Likes klimaxoxox liked this post

  8. #8
    Senior Member klimaxoxox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Thinkers are more logical, not more intelligent. There are multiple intelligences, so I don't think there would be much overall difference between types. IQ might be a different matter because the tests may be biased towards certain kinds of intelligence (T logic and N patterns probably) but then there's EQ and so on.

    It's not a priori incorrect to suppose that some type may be meaningfully said to be the best, but I don't think there's an a posteriori basis for presuming such. Certainly a given type will be best in certain domains, but given the utility inherent to all types, and the relative necessity of inclusion of all types within the broader tribe, and the specialisation of cognition which defines each type, giving preference to certain types as a universal statement seems flawed at best.

    There could be evolutionary pressures (such as differing mate selection criteria, aside from type preference, that different types will have) that would lead to certain types being more intelligent (such as a cognitive strategy that has a preference for overall intelligence of a mate in comparison to other cognitive strategies), however this will need to be demonstrated through scientific discovery at a future time when type becomes more well established in the scientific community. The resources available at present cannot determine as a universal measure which types would be more intelligent, except insofar as intelligence is defined relate to certain kinds of intelligence and not others.
    Who's more smarter than Sir Isaac Newton?

  9. #9
    alchemist Legion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by klimaxoxox View Post
    and organization certainly helps when trying to learn new things.
    "Learning new things" is probably better suited to being a P type. The strength of Ni lies more in its ability to come up with new things, rather than taking in new information.

    Thought I would mention that.

  10. #10
    blackbird, fly Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    13,384

    Default

    Maybe cactus or lasso. Those are pretty cool.
    A path is made by walking on it.

    -Zhuangzi


    Likes klimaxoxox liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. [NT] What's the best way of deciding between INTJ and ENTJ?
    By Ezra in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 07:44 AM
  2. [NF] What Are the Best Qualities of Each NF Type?
    By Glycerine in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 10-11-2009, 03:27 PM
  3. [MBTItm] SFs: What's the best way to persuade you?
    By rivercrow in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 05:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO