• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How do you spend your free time?

ghouse

I can start with myself.

I spend most of my free time trying to understand how my mind works. This entails investigating personality typology as well as other theories that model cognition or the mind in general.

I’m not sure which functions are at play here. I would assume one would have to use introverted functions to examine one’s own mind, but who knows?

How do you spend your free fine and what functions do you think are involved?

Put

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I like posting on typology communities and chatting online, watching memes, scambaiting, eating junk food and sleeping lmao

Lark

I remember posting something like this once upon a time or something very similar.

I probably waste most of my free time and waste it online.

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
I think about all the great things I could do and could be. Look up some videos of how I could become that thing and then forget about it and complain about being bored.

I vape until my room looks blue and cloudy just like my mind.

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Reading, writing, cooking, Gardening, running, martial arts, I like to restore old furniture and love antique shops, painting, wasting time online, hanging out with friends, watching TV.

I'm really good at finding ways to entertain myself.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmm... I guess I use anything I can to escape reality. :mellow: Music, books/audiobooks, games, etc. Music especially helps this way - certain melodies and rhythms which "kiss" one's ears can sweep me off towards a land of vivid daydreams in an instant.

Lark

Reading, writing, cooking, Gardening, running, martial arts, I like to restore old furniture and love antique shops, painting, wasting time online, hanging out with friends, watching TV.

I'm really good at finding ways to entertain myself.

Martial arts? :happy2:

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Don't forget Monster hunting @_@

Yes.
Shooting things that go bump in the night with guns and arrows.

I actually got a salt rifle and new boots for Christmas. Well, its for bugs but it'd probably work to stun spirits as well. :D

Lark

Yes. Aikido, jiu jitsu and a bit of capoeira (bc i love the dancing aspect).

I'd add piano, guitar and dancing to that as well.

That's awesome, I'd love to study those things, I've posted once or twice in the past about martial arts but there didnt appear to be any interest on the forum.

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
I like injecting meaning into my life by setting challenges for myself that are either arbitrary or excercises in making the world a (slightly) better place, for free, for someone.

I like art in various forms- oil painting, rock carving/polishing, crafting decorative boxes or electrical fixtures out of pallet wood scrap pipe and scrap wire- then giving the objects away to the first person who might appreciate them. I also loving fixing things (especially antiques) just for the pleasure of doing so.

I like exploring- especially ghost towns, shipwrecks, and challenging wilderness terrain. Reading, as well, which I also file under exploring. I like trips with my SO. Taking full advantage of the massive and diverse country in which we live. Taking weeks off here and there to road trip somewhere new for some signature event, and more general exploring around that event.

I like spending time with my wonderful family- laughing together, playing settlers of catan, and watching movies.

Jesus Christ I could go on all day. Wish I had more than one lifetime to live...