User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    964 sp/so

Default quiet extrovert? or...

so like, i know mbti is how we process things and it's not our exact personality, but i've been described as introverted and a bit sheltered by friends, but this was more my upbringing. i've often tested exxx lately on mbti tests and i feel it's accurate, but i still feel confused and wonder if i idealize myself.

are there any extroverts here that are quiet, or is it just me, or am i not an extrovert?
    Oh I've finally decided my future lies
    Beyond the yellow brick road

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    -
    Socionics
    - None

Quote Originally Posted by Melodrama View Post

are there any extroverts here that are quiet, or is it just me, or am i not an extrovert?
    I don't get it.
    Do You mean to pose the question: Are you not an EXXX because you are quite?
    If you assumed that EXXX is a talkative and IXXX is quite, you should question it: Does the EXXX have to be talkative and IXXX have to be quite person?
    When there is a member typed EXXX here happens to be quite person, will it make them an EXXX?

Amethyst's Queen โ™š Bismuth Blitz's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    946 sp/so

Are you confident in being an ESFP by functions? Also, I see you're an SP 9, and they're usually a pretty quiet/unassuming type. What makes you feel like an extrovert in comparison?
    ๐™‡๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ, ๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ
    ๐™‡๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ž๐™˜๐™š๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ
    ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ฎ๐™จ, ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š!

โœค๐”ธ๐•ž๐•–๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ช๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•”๐•™๐• ๐•Ÿ, ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•—๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•›๐•–๐•จ๐•–๐• ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••, ๐•’ ๐•™๐•š๐••๐••๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•–. ๐•€ ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•ค๐•  ๐•ž๐•ฆ๐•”๐•™ ๐•“๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•š๐•–โœค

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    638 sx/so

so like, i know mbti is how we process things and it's not our exact personality, but i've been described as introverted and a bit sheltered by friends, but this was more my upbringing. i've often tested exxx lately on mbti tests and i feel it's accurate, but i still feel confused and wonder if i idealize myself.

I'm actually a sociable loner. ESxP. What makes me an extrovert is that after communicating with a lot of people, I feel really good. I like having conversations with multiple people during the day, and I'm very silly and loud (ringleader) with my closest friends. In school, I used to be a loner, simply because I felt the people around me weren't good people and because in the college I was at, I didn't live on campus, so it was harder to fit in. Sitting alone at lunch when there's a lot of people is an example, I used to really feel ashamed and hated doing it, so that was a sign of being an extrovert.
    Likes Melodrama liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

God, the โ€˜loud extrovertโ€™ has to be the most basic stereotype.

I despise small talk. I donโ€™t speak unless I have something to say. And I do not yell, I only raise my voice if I need to do to so be heard.
    I detest loud people. They come off as stupid imo.
    " Do something, even if it's wrong."

" I don't wanna have to but I will, if that's what I'm supposed to do
    We don't wanna set up for the kill, but that's what I'm 'bout to do."
    Likes Melodrama liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

My husband is an ENFJ and he's the least extroverted person I know. But he matches the majority of ENFJ functions and especially enneagram so yes there are quiet extroverts.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes Luminous, Melodrama liked this post

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    964 sp/so

It's validating to hear that

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    964 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Chase123 View Post
    I'm actually a sociable loner. ESxP. What makes me an extrovert is that after communicating with a lot of people, I feel really good. I like having conversations with multiple people during the day, and I'm very silly and loud (ringleader) with my closest friends. In school, I used to be a loner, simply because I felt the people around me weren't good people and because in the college I was at, I didn't live on campus, so it was harder to fit in. Sitting alone at lunch when there's a lot of people is an example, I used to really feel ashamed and hated doing it, so that was a sign of being an extrovert.
    I do too, as well. I used to despise people, but I think I've grown and got through some of my issues. I love being around people and communicating and having lots of friends. I feel good when I see people, even if I need my alone time... but everyone needs alone time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bismuth Blitz View Post
    Are you confident in being an ESFP by functions? Also, I see you're an SP 9, and they're usually a pretty quiet/unassuming type. What makes you feel like an extrovert in comparison?
    I do feel confident in my ESFP-ness. A lot of the qualities and whatnot, I relate to. I love team work and I like acting like a cheerleader and like, pushing people to do good and stuff.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    638 sx/so

I do too, as well. I used to despise people, but I think I've grown and got through some of my issues. I love being around people and communicating and having lots of friends. I feel good when I see people, even if I need my alone time... but everyone needs alone time.
    Huh, I was the same. I'm considering myself an ESFP, I think our despising people is due to our secondary Fi not approving the actions of others. ESFPs are the worst written stereotyped type on MBTI, I'll tell you that.