User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    964 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Chase123 View Post
    Huh, I was the same. I'm considering myself an ESFP, I think our despising people is due to our secondary Fi not approving the actions of others. ESFPs are the worst written stereotyped type on MBTI, I'll tell you that.
    That's interesting! I have no experience in typing people, so I'd say go with what you feel -- but that makes sense. I was in a different situation growing up, and so I adjusted myself to that homelife, and since being out of it, I am finding -- attempting to grow, specifically -- my true self. It's a hard road and I'm still learning, but I feel very comfortable as an E-type; ESFP particularly because I sometimes question my own behaviours and it makes sense. I believe in working together and being a cheerleader for others, but I don't see myself as an authority figure and I second guess myself. It's hard, but yeah. Sometimes the styereotypes or the types and the labels kind of slip me up, but no two ESFP or INFJ or whatever type are going to act exactly the same.
    Oh I've finally decided my future lies
    Beyond the yellow brick road

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    638 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Melodrama View Post
    That's interesting! I have no experience in typing people, so I'd say go with what you feel -- but that makes sense.
    Yeah, that's been the trouble. I sometimes feel like I'm living up to be the perfect 'image' for people. I want to embody attractive traits, and in doing so, it leaves me kind of clueless to who I actually am. I think I'm an enneagram 3w4, so that may have something to do with.

I think you're an ESFP for sure. You seem to know yourself and where you fit in pretty well. The whole E/I seems uncomplicated but really it overlaps a lot more frequently, it's more about what cognitive function you start with and where you primarily get energy from, I think.

MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram

Quiet extroverted or loudly introverted is possible in an enviroment where people have different concepts of what E-I means. In a very basic matter, there are at least 3 definitions of extroversion/introversion over MBTI unofficial internet community, and in short they are these:
    1) How sociable and outgoing the people is.
    2) If gather "energy" from the "inside" or the "outside".
    3) Preferency towards the object - if attention is towards the object (external) then its extroversion, if attention is towards self (inside) then its introversion. Cognitive functions use this definition.
    Just a quick example, if you are watching the sunset you are doing an introvert activity in 1 and extroverted activity in 2 and 3. So, its possible to be introverted in one and extroverted in another definition, making the person being a quiet extroverted or sociable introvert.

Also, the E-I spectrum isnt "you are I" or "you are E", they are not extreme, its possible to be between them. Even when there is a board marking "E are this, this this and that" with "I are this, this this and that" side to side, its possible to be ambiverted as well.

Also, the guy that answers this thread more quickly gave a link to a good read on that.

And for last, you are not alone, search ambiversion MBTI on google and you might find some stuff (although some of them will be defending that ENFP and ENTP are the ambiverted types). Ambivalence is possible in any of E-I,S-N,F-T or P-J dimensions.
    Likes Maya Dawn, Melodrama liked this post

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    964 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Vendrah View Post
    Quiet extroverted or loudly introverted is possible in an enviroment where people have different concepts of what E-I means. In a very basic matter, there are at least 3 definitions of extroversion/introversion over MBTI unofficial internet community, and in short they are these:
    1) How sociable and outgoing the people is.
    2) If gather "energy" from the "inside" or the "outside".
    3) Preferency towards the object - if attention is towards the object (external) then its extroversion, if attention is towards self (inside) then its introversion. Cognitive functions use this definition.
    Just a quick example, if you are watching the sunset you are doing an introvert activity in 1 and extroverted activity in 2 and 3. So, its possible to be introverted in one and extroverted in another definition, making the person being a quiet extroverted or sociable introvert.

Also, the E-I spectrum isnt "you are I" or "you are E", they are not extreme, its possible to be between them. Even when there is a board marking "E are this, this this and that" with "I are this, this this and that" side to side, its possible to be ambiverted as well.

Also, the guy that answers this thread more quickly gave a link to a good read on that.

And for last, you are not alone, search ambiversion MBTI on google and you might find some stuff (although some of them will be defending that ENFP and ENTP are the ambiverted types). Ambivalence is possible in any of E-I,S-N,F-T or P-J dimensions.
    Thanks for the help. I've checked the link and I will give it another read to refresh myself; everypne has been realy helpful!
    Oh I've finally decided my future lies
    Beyond the yellow brick road