User Tag List

Default What am I supposed to do

So, there's this male ExxP (I'm guessing either ENTP or ESTP but I'm not exactly sure) and he seems to have a crush on me, a female INTJ. I honestly haven't noticed but other people told me about it. Basically we're kind of friends although we only know each other since like 5 weeks and his a good friend, one of the real ones. But I don't know if I have a crush on him too, I like him, as a friend. But I don't really know, I try to not think about it but this situation really confuses me, he makes me feel safe and like I can trust him but I don't want to feel that way!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7 so

Well, until he proposes or tries to get you in a lip-lock, I wouldn't worry. One can't have too many real friends.

(:

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Justarandomperson View Post
    So, there's this male ExxP (I'm guessing either ENTP or ESTP but I'm not exactly sure) and he seems to have a crush on me, a female INTJ. I honestly haven't noticed but other people told me about it. Basically we're kind of friends although we only know each other since like 5 weeks and his a good friend, one of the real ones. But I don't know if I have a crush on him too, I like him, as a friend. But I don't really know, I try to not think about it but this situation really confuses me, he makes me feel safe and like I can trust him but I don't want to feel that way!
    No need to borrow trouble. Sounds like your impression is based primarily on heresay. I would just keep doing what you are doing, and weighing your own observations and interactions with him above anything else. Treat him as a friend. Talk, have coffee together, whatever you do with a friend, and see what happens.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...