• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What am I supposed to do

Justarandomperson

So, there's this male ExxP (I'm guessing either ENTP or ESTP but I'm not exactly sure) and he seems to have a crush on me, a female INTJ. I honestly haven't noticed but other people told me about it. Basically we're kind of friends although we only know each other since like 5 weeks and his a good friend, one of the real ones. But I don't know if I have a crush on him too, I like him, as a friend. But I don't really know, I try to not think about it but this situation really confuses me, he makes me feel safe and like I can trust him but I don't want to feel that way!

StrawberryBoots

Well, until he proposes or tries to get you in a lip-lock, I wouldn't worry. One can't have too many real friends.

:)

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So, there's this male ExxP (I'm guessing either ENTP or ESTP but I'm not exactly sure) and he seems to have a crush on me, a female INTJ. I honestly haven't noticed but other people told me about it. Basically we're kind of friends although we only know each other since like 5 weeks and his a good friend, one of the real ones. But I don't know if I have a crush on him too, I like him, as a friend. But I don't really know, I try to not think about it but this situation really confuses me, he makes me feel safe and like I can trust him but I don't want to feel that way!
No need to borrow trouble. Sounds like your impression is based primarily on heresay. I would just keep doing what you are doing, and weighing your own observations and interactions with him above anything else. Treat him as a friend. Talk, have coffee together, whatever you do with a friend, and see what happens.