• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENTP with a shadow function of INFP???

LeConfusedENTP

So I have taken the MBTI test on numerous occasions and almost every time I ended up with ENTP but there was this one time that I was not feeling myself and was kinda questioning my existence and felt like a failure in more than one aspects of life and that one time my test result showed INFP? So what am I? An ENTP with shadow function as INFP or something entirely different?

???

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
I don't know. Depression and mental illness can probably permanently change type over a long period of time. Plus if you are young, you may not have a strong identification or awareness of yourself among everyone else. People go through phases too where they try different personalities til they come to realize what is more natural to them and takes the least amount of energy to be.

I don't know if that makes sense, but good luck!