• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

XNFP male ESTJ female

deo555

MBTI Type
xnfp
Ive been talking to a girl i met online through a dating app for the past three weeks. We talk on the phone somewhere between 2 and 4 hours a day. The chemistry is the best ive felt in my 34 years. But our differences cause some problems, mainly the F vs the T. If i get emotional she doesnt like it. She is not good with empathy and often replies to emotional expressions with sarcasm. On many nights I have wanted to just end it. Im sure she has wanted to do the same when I get emotional. I am still trying to figure out if this dynamic can work. The chemistry is special.

I am wondering if anyone out there has experience with this dynamic and if there is any advice you have for me.