First 12

Inactive For A Bit RadicalDoubt's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    613 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Half goes to "vibe" based typing, where I can sort of intuit my way to someone's type primarily based on writing/interaction/speaking style and get a "feel" for who they are. It's not really something I consciously do, it sort of just happens that someone will get a certain "color" or feeling assigned to them that means something to me. Since this isn't always 100% reliable though, the other half really goes to trying to get into their head, trying to understand their motivations, how they think and what drives them to move forward. Sometimes I use a questionnaire to get them started and to identify areas I can ask questions and possibilities for the archetypes they may fit, sometimes it just a series of interactions over a long period of times that gets me a consistent idea of who they are and how they work. If I'm focusing on one person over the more questionnaire based method, it can take me maybe a week to a month, with accuracy being around 70% on average, depending on what information they're actually willing to provide me/honesty level and whether or not their personality is in my blindspot (ie. I have difficulty identifying 8s for example). With 1 to 1 interactions or me actually getting to know the person overtime, that number can fluctuate?
    - 6w5 1w9 3w4 - sp/so - INTP -
    β€œMy deplorable mania for analysis exhausts me. I doubt everything, even my doubt.” Gustave Flaubert

Amethyst's Boo πŸ‘» Bismuth Blitz's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I'll look for traits that can make you look like a different type to eliminate things. For example, having Ne can make someone look 7ish without them being a 7 since like enjoy novelty, or being SP and/or 9 can make someone look more Si since they both love comfort. With just enneagram, I'll look to see if someone is competency oriented or positive and such and then dig deeper into their motivations. With MBTI a little trick I've discovered is that if you're an extrovert, your extroverted functions will stick out more and if you're an introvert the introverted functions. So if you can find those functions you can narrow things down.
    If every porkchop were perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.

Phleg-Mel/Hufflepuff/Aries Sun, Aquarius Moon, Leo Rising

𝔐𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔭𝔩𝔒 𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔒,
    𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔰π”₯𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔀 π” π”žπ”°π”±π”©π”’ π”žπ”΄π”žπ”¦π”±π”°
    β„‘ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔒 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔬 π”°π”±π”žπ”―π”° ✰✰✰✰

A Bittersweet Symphony... The Cat's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    478 so/sx

Nowhere near as complicated as my melon selection process.
    I am the Cat who walks by himself; and all places are alike to me...

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram

My old typing method was like this: I read the text looking for cognitive functions presence, like a vision for future (Ni). I looked which cognitive functions appears more frequently. And then, at the same time, I looked in the dichotomy, if the person is introverted, if seems abstract or more concrete (although I had to pay attention to not confuse Te with sensing), if seems to be more guided by feelings or by logic reasoning (or by concrete fact a la Te). I used the two methods at the same time and then used one or another to fill the gaps between since many times I couldnt make distinction in one or two dimensions or had trouble finding the cognitive functions properly.

But that was my typing method, today things turned to complicated and I cant do a properly text typing without a fixed cognitive function stack as a reference, maybe in the future Ill think about an alternative way to evaluate the texts.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    -
    Socionics
    - None

By observations, I can tell whether somebody is an Fe Psyche, when She/He expresses angers, She/He naturally laughs, cries, because there are emotional stimulus from their outside world. She/He express care feeling to others. She/He naturally does altruistic activities to others. He/She tells jokes.

A Bittersweet Symphony... The Cat's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    478 so/sx
    I am the Cat who walks by himself; and all places are alike to me...