• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How is Ne playful?

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
damn it, I knew he was gonna hit me in a weak spot :D

Entropie, I am just curious, how do you fit in with germany with all that Ne. Supposedly, German culture is extremly STJ type...

Just curious and off topic :D

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Kay paraphrasing my new understanding; Ne = Saying random funny shit that makes sense in your head, for your own amusement.

Nice. Ne rocks!

Well in that case;

Seems fitting :yes:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Entropie, I am just curious, how do you fit in with germany with all that Ne. Supposedly, German culture is extremly STJ type...

Nowadays I am warded, they can all fuck off. I do my things, I have my family and close friends who I back up and who back me up and the future will be everywhere else, but not here.

When I was younger it was complicated. I think I journeyed a long path on which I step by step in various flavours got to know that the things I have learned through education and environment aint the whole truth.

Eventually I arrived here on MBTIc, when I was in a state of knowing something but not really.

I learned not only important things about personality here, I also learned a lot about the american culture. And you people do give me hope, seriously I am not joking here.

I have posted drunken here so many times, flamed so many people and conducted so much shit.

But I have never gotten just one bad word. I was always treated like I wanted to be treaten, really cant describe that feeling.

When I do shit in germany, I have to apologize afterwards for like 5 weeks. And I have still a long list of apologizies I owe here.

But you guys, you are just more in touch with reality. You know that people are not flawless and that this is the fact why life is so much pain and fun.

That one I love you for.

*big cuddle*

So, now I have to get a whiskey... :cheers:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
By the way, that's one of the songs that kept me alive in puberty. I just recently understood the lyrics in their real meaning [what would propably explain why that INTJ girl I had a longtime crush on never wanted me (she had got better grades in english than I :D)] :D

[YOUTUBE="l9T55V-FY6A"]Bush[/YOUTUBE]