0 0%
First 123

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te
    True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    "I WIL NOT F%CK YOUR MIND. YOUR MIND IS ALREADY F%CKED. I WILL JUST PULL THE TRIGGER."
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

The fact that English isn't your first language is still showing.
    Without music, life would be a mistake.
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

How can you know?

See?
    True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    "I WIL NOT F%CK YOUR MIND. YOUR MIND IS ALREADY F%CKED. I WILL JUST PULL THE TRIGGER."
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

Quote Originally Posted by Norexan View Post
    How?
    Introverted Thinking (Ti) - Personality Growth
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

But how I am Fi user. Not Fe.
    ===Logical Crusader===

Quote Originally Posted by Norexan View Post
    But how I am Fi user. Not Fe.
    Here's your forum:

https://www.typologycentral.com/forums/forum23/

― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Yeah yeah.
    ===Logical Crusader===

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    -
    Socionics
    - None

Ne is one of the basic psychological functions that perceives outside world objective reality in an intuitive way. It possess the extroverted nature dynamics of psychic energy orientation. It becomes conscious when there is objective reality and it also orientated towards objective reality. It cannot get conscious once there are no objective realities known to it.

A good example of Ne is how someone gets conscious of a role. A role can never be gotten conscious by sensing. A role of person, like their profession are naturally known intuitively. Jung was a writer, since the fact that he has written so many books. A books that jung wrote is objective realities. Since jung has written books, jung was a writer, which is extroverted intuitively perceived. A writer in this case of jung can only be perceived intuitively; no one can hear, see, smell, touch, tastes a writer, since it is intuitive by nature. It is different with trying to describe jung, as a writer, in a sensation way. A sensor types will describe jung as he was a tall man with mustache is frequently seen to smoke with a pipe.
    An extroverted intuitive way of perception only intuits someone with accomplishments of writing a lot of books as an author, or writer; not more than it. But
    since it is objectively orientated, it tends to be influenced, by how much the factual realities that it has perceived. for example, if factual realities that the intuitor know of jung is only a person who writes a lot of books, then the intuitor only perceives that Jung was an author/writer. The intuitor will get conscious that Jung is not only a writer, but also, a psychiatrist, painter, and stone carver, if the intuitor is well informed he was also always treated psychopathic patients in Bunghozli mental Hospital, he also paints (or the intuitor has ever shown jung's painting), and carve a stone (the intuitor have ever been shown jung's stonecarving).

MBTI
    NF
    Enneagram
    954 so/sp
    Socionics
    EIE None

I heard once that a NI dom will see symbols in everything, while an NE dom will connect a certain topic to their childhood, etc.

I heard if it's on the internet it must be true
    Likes Luminous, Non_xsense liked this post