• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Functional axes for reading mbti type?

rocco

MBTI Type
intj
Anybody familiar with functional axes as it relates to mbti? I read that cognitive processes never act alone. Maybe that has to do with the functional axes? Anybody got link to more info on this? I'm trying to be able to read cognitive processes in real life and i think this (along with the functional stack of archetype models) might be the missing key to being able to do that.

reckful

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I may be a tad biased, but I think you'll find just about everything you need to know about the forum-famous "function axes" in this post and the two posts it links to (at the end).

The final link at the end of that linked post is no longer functional (since the owner has taken INTJforum private), but you can find a long replacement excerpt from the INTJforum post — describing the dichotomy-centric history of the MBTI — in the spoiler in this post.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
the youtube channel of Michael Pierce gave some pretty good insight in the actual axis in his short series of "how to type someone."

YouTube this is the playlist. The videos are not too time consuming. I hope this can help you.