User Tag List

View Poll Results: What type are you?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fe

    8 40.00%
  • Fi

    10 50.00%
  • Don't know yet

    2 10.00%
First 91011

Results 101 to 106 of 106

  1. #101
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    -
    Socionics
    - None
    Posts
    426

    Default

    You are identified has the jungian psychological functions: An extroverted feeler with Introverted intuition.
    An ENFJ.
    You can read ENFJ description in the MBTI, and check whether it suits you.

    Quote Originally Posted by cacaia View Post
    The thought that humans think they're apart and better than animals exhausts me.
    Interesting.


    Quote Originally Posted by cacaia View Post
    Talking about metaphysics, the wonders of the universe, strange happenings, and philosophy about how things are the way they are energize me.
    Some may judge as it is stereotypical, but I say that metaphysics can only be associated with Ni type. Philosophy is also a feeler thing, since the name philo means love although I am not sure it is related to Fe.
    Quote Originally Posted by cacaia View Post
    Walking and feeling the sun in my face as I smell nature around me energizes me.
    This falls into a Extroverted sensation type. You should keep maintaining it to get some balance with Se-Ti.
    Quote Originally Posted by cacaia View Post
    The laughter of a child or that aha moment they have when they just mastered something energizes me.
    in their own language, they may describe the feeling is a pleasure when others feel pleased. Empathy?
    Quote Originally Posted by cacaia View Post
    Having to talk to strangers definitely exhausts me.
    It is interesting that you say that you are exhausted talking to stranger. Is that so?
    It should be easy for ENFJ to talk to stranger, to talk in public in front of people. To impress others with their speech.
    Fe is naturally friendly person. It is rather easy for them to talk to a complete stranger. I often experience being greet by someone I identify as Fe, who I haven't met before. Some Fe has the trait of behaving as if he/she already knows the stranger for so long that they want to be treated like an old friend. This trait is actually suitable, if you are placed in some field that you are demanded to meet new people everyday, like marketing. But it can also be rather dangerous for the Extroverted Feeler, as The complete stranger that you don't know may do some crime to you.
    A story of my friend (identification : ENFJ) met a stranger. He permitted the stranger to stay overnight in his lodgingroom. When he was awake in the morning, his cellphone was lost, with the stranger of course.
    When they were a kid, the person that being told by their parents not to talk to stranger must be an Fe psyche. Why? because they are so friendly, that their parents must have gotten worry of the strangers they greet.
    Quote Originally Posted by cacaia View Post
    People being ostricized, ridiculed, bullied exhausts me, as well as people being forced to live in the streets, and all of the suffering experienced in this world also exhausts me.
    Comment : You are compassionate

    Quote Originally Posted by cacaia View Post
    The way the world is turning ( nationalism rising) exhausts me.
    They usually have an political sentiment. I see this in you also, when you mention about Nationalism.

    ENFJ traits that I notice:
    They are one of the Ni type that monitors the news. So they should get updated with the news: may be political or sports.
    Some may have a hobby in sports.

    The way they use spiritual side is different with Ni-Te, Ni-Fe. They are potentially use the Fe-Ni to rally mass of people to be lead to a political sentiment/position.They can also be a motivator.
    Some ENFJ are also interested in theology.
    ENFJ possess a strong leadership psychological aptitude. They could be the next opinion leader. ENFJ can be a spiritual leader/political leader also.
    I have some friend, colleague, that I identified as ENFJ. ENFJ when balanced can be good at sports also.


    Anybody can try to type you as what they come up with. But it is should be affirmed by you also. The type letter imply a psychological energy combination unique to the type. When someone type you correctly, they should ideally be able to tell more about you even though you've never met the typer before. So my question is: Is that somewhat like you?

  2. #102
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    -
    Socionics
    - None
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Fe Can’t Ignore a Stranger
    It seems that The extroverted feeler can't naturally ignore a person even a stranger. When someone talks to them they naturally will give some response to them. Even when someone doesn't talk to them but they feel they know what the person are talking about, they will naturally give response. I have an experience with it. When I was on a bus, I ask whether the bus has arrived on a destination that I was going to go to. I asked the driver and only expected the answer came from the driver himself but other passengers of the bus were willingly answer it for me. The passenger must have possessed the extroverted feeler care energy, which although with stranger like me, they gave help. If I were him, I would have ignored it, since I thought the passenger that I didn’t know didn’t ask me either and let the driver answer it.
    Having a verbal conversation with others even with totally stranger for them seems to be relatively easy for the extroverted feeler
    Fe Wants to Get Companion; Don’t want to be Alone.
    Since the nature of the psychic energy is extroverted, the extroverted feeler dominant naturally energized when they are accompanied by someone else. They usually want to get accompanied with others when going to a place, so that they are acquaintaned with someone they talk to. They tend not to like being alone to keep energized.
    Aware of Measurability, Quantity but do not tell in exact unit
    It is naturally aware of the measurability of the objective based feeling that needs some measurement but frequently do not tell exactly how much/many the unit is. However, If an outside world of the Self object is not necessary to measure, they are much better decisive than the Te. For example, when a floor is dirty, the answer to the question of how dirty is merely explain the condition of the floor but it is not a question that requires and answer that is measurable. When the question of quantity is out of the question, they are better at judging and making decision (if paired with Si as Aux) at it than Te. However, when they have to deal with quantification problem of the outside world of the Self like, money, they tend to be worse decision maker than the Te.
    Pity Feeling
    The beggar on the edge of the street can still alive because of the pity feeling of the Fe Psyches. The decision making Psychic functions can naturally make the psyche feels pity to others. If they feels pity towards a beggar, they can give alms to a person they feel objectively needy. They tend to ask for help to others they see is currently able to perform something. Fe is naturally aware if someone is asking for pityness.
    Envy Feeling

    I have a friend, after graduation, successfully, worked in a local big oil company for years. During the years, He bought a car and bought a house. He is also married already. Another college friend of mine has become a civil servant. During their career, they told me that, on occassion, they went on a business trip to other cities. The business trip can take them up to overseas. He storytold me with pride that he has visited Shanghai, and Singapore, etc, on the trip.
    But I do not feel envy for their professional career success.
    I have never felt envy anyway. How does it feel? What the envious feeler do when the feeling becomes conscious?
    Envy means painful or resentful awareness of an advantage enjoyed by another joined with a desire to possess the same advantage. Based on the definition, It impossible, from Jungian typology perspective for Fi to feel envy feeling. Envy is naturally determinated by outside word possession that the psyche do not possess and it is directed towards the possessor, while the nature of introverted feeler is directed and become conscious of by and towards the subject. Envy is consciously felt because of objective influence, while the Fi is introverted and not naturally stimulated by the outside world.
    My mother admitted she was envious when my cousins that are younger than I and my sister have already married. She wanted I and my sister to get married soon also. My mother even promotes to feel envy so that I can move and take action. It is unfortunate for her that I do not feel such feeling.
    Envy can only be felt by psyche with extraverted feeler.
    Emphaty
    . They feel a person who fails to understand a lesson is not someone to ridicule.
    Pleasure Craver
    By itself, they tend to undergo the required work the Fe are able to do at the moment for the sake seeking of pleasure.
    The Fe naturally seeks to please others, and they naturally wants others to please them also as a return.
    Fe is naturally an outside world of the self pleasure seeking Psyches. It does something to the outside world for the sake of pleasure. They tend spend a lot of time with people they care, work for them. They naturally expect somedays when they are old not so strong as they are now, they will get the same treatment also. It seems seniority are also traditionally kept by them.
    It seems that, natural feeling of pleasure seeking is naturally decisive for the Fe to keep working in their current jobs. Recently my family maid decided to go back to her hometown, after more than 20 years of working because She feels that She is currently displeased. She recently frequently confronted with my mother.

    Apology

    This psyhcological type also person that is easily asking for forgiveness or apology to others. But they expect other's also to ask for apology to them if they feel that person doing something wrong to them.
    Revenge and The Extroverted Feeler
    Revenge is naturally the Fe natural energy force. If they are able to, they naturally tend to take revenge. They can take revenge to someone to whom they think have made mistakes to them. It is necessarily causal to the psyche with Fe. Because of revenge, they’ll do this and that.

  3. #103
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    -
    Socionics
    - None
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Consciousness Dependency on Outside World Circumstances, and Conditions
    Without outside world objective circumstances and conditions, the feeling will not be conscious to the psyche. So its consciousness nature is dependant on circumstances and conditions. My mum: when it is an emergency, you may eat instant noddles. This is an example of rational feeling decision whose decision depends on outside world circumstances. However, the emergency circumstances can only be aware of Fe psyches.

    For this Psychological types, anxiety, cry and laughter naturally comes from the outside world of the Self objective stimulus. When their relatives die Fe psyche tend to cry. They probably can only change their conviction when one of the person that they care of dies.

    Fe-Si Behavior
    Fe As a Cognitive Function
    The Psychic function character judges naturally, extensive, expansive, but superficial, temporal,conditions and circumstances at the moment consciousness. When the feeling becomes conscious, they response be naturally habitual is to make a decision based on the feeling.
    Fe As a Decision Making Function
    It is an essentially habitual decision making function to the Psyche. They are energized to undergo the feeling based decision and they tend to undergo it. It is habitual decision making to the Psyche that it has usually undergone since it was a kid. Since it has been habitual to the Psyche, it is difficult for them to change although it is not impossible. They let others know what they feel about outer self objects and decide based on it by expressing their feeling. It is conditional to the outside world, which means the decision made to the outside world of the self objects depends on the objective condition at the moment that the psyche faces. What makes the decision making functions gets energized is outerself factual, but temporal, immediate situation. The objective orientated decision is made, since It feels it can factually gain something from decision that it made towards the outerself object at the moment. As the nature of jungian extroversion attitude, what the freudian Ego or the “I” feel is determinated by outside world conditions and circumstances at the present moment that the psyche is currently experiencing. When an outside world circumstances occurs, the psyche is suddenly becoming aware of the feeling. When the psyche is aware of the feeling, as a nature of decision making function, the psyche felt that it must fulfill a decision causally motivated by these feelings.
    Reasonable/Rational Judging formulas of extroverted feeler:
    I (freudian ego) feel that it is so and so. Since I feel so, then I undergo this decision. Example: I am bored with this activity. Since I am bored, I'll do another activity. I refrain from doing this activity. I am pleased with this activity. Since I am pleased, I do this activity. Boredom and Pleasure are both feeling type that extroverted feeler can be aware of

    Judgement, Decision, Determination and Volition extrovert judging with Si

    There is a very close relationship between judgement, decision, and will. A person who is lack of volition will tend to be undecisive. There are natural sequences of judgement, will and decision. Judgement happens first, then the will naturally follows the judgement. After the will have been formed in mind, then there comes the decision. However superficial it is, judgement habitually occurs in this psyche.

    It is a judging feeling function used to cope with current or immediate situation that the psyche encounter. The feeling nature is extensive. It deals with a lot of outer world objects that it cares about. Since the nature of the psychics functions is decision making functions, they are naturally rarely seen not busy with their work.

    Temporal Decision Maker
    Since the circumstances and conditions is temporary, the feeling is only of temporal decision making use. The psyche with the feeling function thrive on making decision at the immediate moment. They should update their conditions, and circumstances when it changes. But they should not feel worry since they have the needed energy to do it. It is one of the the natural attitude of consciousness of this type of feelings.
    Only by Taking Action will Satisify This Type of Feeler-introverted sensing
    Because extraverted feeling function leads to action it can satisfy it by action also from its outside world. Something that is unpleasurable for them are actions also. Pleasure feling can only be achieved by actions taken. what do I have to say so that he do this and that? Whatever that is told by a judger will arrive at judgement and will be followed by decision made and action taken. The purpose of what they said is only so that a judgement will be achieved, decisions is made and action is taken.


    Instructive Nature for Extrovert Feeler-Introvert Sensing

    As a judging function, It is instructive. For example: the judgement: the floor is dirty can be followed by a question How to make the floor becomes not dirty?. This can be followed by an instruction: “Clean it!”. Naturally, this instruction is followed by the decision is undergone by taking action of cleaning the floor i.e brooming the floor or mopping the floor.


    Care
    Fe-si can naturally give a very great care to a spesific person. Because of that they can be an excellent medic/paramedic.. They tend to spend money more for cellphone credit. Fe can spend a long time talking with their relatives to build emotional relationship with them. They are emotionally affected by the condition of others. Fe-si is naturally adaptable to the outer world person spesific. They are naturally able to give personal spesific based care depends on the condition of the person. They even can naturally give custom care to a spesific person. They tend to feel dissapointed towards person when finding out that what the person they rely on is unreliable. Their Psychic energy type: care. pity, compassionate, directed toward people that they care for. Their feelings tend to make them take action.
    It is a decision making function. It is attitude is making instruction to the outer world of the and making restriction to a person he/she care about. It is a rational function, which means that it is subject to or sumbissive to the law of reason. It forces the psyche to undergo a spesific object oriented action based on the feeling into the object.


    Extrovert feeler-introvert Sensing in Observable Behavior


    Judging natural psychic attitude expression example: “the floor is dirty”. In jungian typological view, what they say: “the floor is dirty is identified as judgement as one of the basic jungian psychic decision making functions”. It is expressed by a judger. The judger is identified to have a basic jungian judging function. The psyche becomes aware of the judgement because of outsideworld condition. The instruction is naturally followed by a decision. For example the judgment: “The floor is dirty: can be followed by the determination: “I will clean it”. When the psyche is determined to clean the dirty floor, the psyche is naturally comes to a decision to clean the dirty floor. Then, the decision is naturally followed by taking action to clean the floor, e.g taking a broomstick to clean the floor.

    Because the floor is dirty, they clean the floor. In other words, the reason why you clean the floor is the floor is dirty. The floor is dirty is the condition of the floor at the present moment. The next question to raise is that where is the source of the condition of the floor? The condition of the dirty floor is sourced from the subject/person outside world. The outside world circumstances: a dirty floor makes the psyche becomes aware of that the floor is dirty. The psyche becomes aware of the judgement since the psyche possess an basic psychic extroversion judging function. Since the source of force is outside world, and the psyche becomes aware of the judgement, then it is identified as a jungian extroversion of judgement

    Practical Skills Developed Based on Feeling Reasoning: Fe-Si
    Since this feeling judgement is naturally followed by action taken. The action inevitably trains the practical skillls of the user. Fe psyches potentially develops practical skills based on feeling reasoning. That cannot be developed by Te psyche, since it cannot be aware by them by nature.
    Washing Dishes
    In washing dishes, I was just aware that there is a feeling based reasoning when drying the washed dishes when I was instructed by my mother to wash dishes some months ago (Now march 2016). The dishes that has been washed has to be put reversed than it is usually used for eating so that the water can be dropped from the wet dishes. If it is put in a way that it is usually used for eating, the wet dishes could take a long time to be dried since the water “welled up” on the wet dishes. The reasoning behind this practical skills is developed from consciousess of outside world condition which can only be awared by Fe psyche.
    Practical Awareness Might lead to Engineering
    Another practical awareness developed based on feeling based reasoning. My maid is aware that putting water dipper filled with water on the sink burdens the sink. It could make the sink becomes more and more dropped because of the weight. The sink is not sticked to the wall properly. It is a bit loose. She was afraid that the sink will be detached because of holding the burden. I think this awareness might lead to engineering awareness.
    Last edited by typologyenthusiast; 09-23-2019 at 05:23 AM.

  4. #104
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    -
    Socionics
    - None
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Fe Psyche Can become a beggar.
    Fe psyche can become a beggar because of they are always aware that people has a pity feeling. They feel pity also for others. They expect pity feeling from others also. I remember that my mother told me that if you did not beg your lecturer now, whe my time was almost up, bla bla bla. I remember I read a news that former chinese athlete that becomes a beggar because of injury.
    Top Chinese gymnast found begging on the street - Telegraph
    Begging needs awareness of pity feeling. When they are aware that person have a pity feeling they can expect that they are shared the pity. I read a news that beggar in Jakarta gained montly revenue higher than a bachelor degree’s fresh graduate salary. Then I lost confidence, because I lost to beggar in terms of revenue making when undergoing professional work. That news had made me think that if only the money was the primary determinants of professional working, then I would have become a beggar for now.

  5. #105
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    -
    Socionics
    - None
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Extroverted Feeler-Introverted Sensing: When Outside world circumstances i.e emergency gets conscious, it has to be followed up by action taken.
    vap1.jpg
    In an emergency, break the glass! I have seen this sign on bus, building. This sticker utilizes the energy of feelings that are extroverted. Awareness of an emergency is triggered by an objective state, breaking the glass is a response to an emergency.

    Notice that it is the objective circumstance that makes this sense become conscious, and the response is to the object as well: that is to break the glass. Because the response is in the form of an action, the action of breaking the glass during an emergency will be carried out by the type of extroverted feeler-introverted sensing. Notice that this is extroverted in character, its objective condition makes the subject / performer / in this case the bus passenger must break the glass. Glass breakers adapt their actions to emergencies. When it turns out it is not an emergency, passengers do not need to break the glass. This is what Jung meant by extroverted.
    Last edited by typologyenthusiast; 09-22-2019 at 10:30 AM.

  6. #106
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    -
    Socionics
    - None
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Extroverted feeler and Permit
    Another that is associated with extroverted feeler is permit. if It is forbidden/non permissible, then it is illegal. In government administration, permit can be various: like driving licence, working permit/visa, permit to construct building, business licence.
    Extroverted feeler and Objective assimilation
    Assimilation means to make similar. The feeler wants to make himself/herself similar to the object.

Similar Threads

  1. Why does everyone hate ESFJs? (Warning.... yet another Fe vs. Fi discussion)
    By Julius_Van_Der_Beak in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 10-09-2013, 11:27 AM
  2. Fe vs. Fi, Disloyalty, Allegiance, Or the Lack Thereof…
    By Esoteric Wench in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 07:55 PM
  3. Fe Vs Fi (from one of your previous posts)
    By liYA in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 10:45 PM
  4. Showdown: Fe vs Fi...
    By Kalach in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 09:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO