• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please type me!!!

SigningBeast

MBTI Type
INFP
Hello, I can't find my type or a questionnaire that I liked... I guess their are too many to choose from. So I'm just going to go at it, I guess.
I should say that I'm 18 years old so y'all have a sense of... idk maturity? It's to help yalls perspective of me.
Some of my hobbies are -cosplaying -writing (not really my feelings or even going in depth, just writing what is going on in general) - painting whatever I think is cool -drawing random stuff, almost like doodling
I don't really know anymore, I don't really think about my hobbies until I do them and even then I don't think of them as my hobbies. I just do them.
When it comes to people, I'm very shy, and wallflowerish. People would have to come to me to talk to me and I only talk back if I like something or have an opinion on something. That sounds very snobbish, probably is, but that's just how I work. I get distracted easily if it's a conversation I don't particularly enjoy. I start thinking of other things that I enjoy or even daydream. I'm a daydreamer, but I don't daydream about possibilities, I just daydream whatever comes to mind. If I like something then I say "ooo" and actually make it happen.
I've noticed recently that when I do things, I make a system and see if it'll work, if it doesn't then I tweak it to make it work better. Im pretty adaptable when it comes to my systems because I know that I'll have to trial and error it, or learn from experience in order for it to work.
When it comes to my emotions, I tend to bottle them up until I explode. I don't talk to anyone until I'm livid or angry. No one will know that I'm angry until it happens and when it happens it's like an angry storm.
Oh, I'm also highly observant. I people watch, not in the creepy way. I just watch people's mannerisms and sometimes can know what they are thinking or wanting to do. Not know, more of have a vague idea. I will say that when it comes to books or TV shows, I'm able to predict what will happen in it, almost to the tee. I did it perfectly with ouran host club and almost perfect with attack on titan.
I think that's all for now. I'll probably add more later if I think of more. Currently I think this is good enough.

reckful

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Based on a quick perusal of your TC posts, I'd be surprised if you're not an INF, and you sound more INFP than INFJ to me.

In case you'd be interested — and only if you're interested — in a boatload of type-me-related input from me, you'll find it in a 10-post series that starts here. Those posts include a separate section on each of the four MBTI dimensions, roundups of online profiles for each of the 16 types, and a brief intro to Neuroticism — not to mention a provocative discussion of that perennial puzzler, "can I haz INFx?"

You're not an S, and if you're under the misimpression that ISFP is a more artistic type than INFP, either in terms of interest in the arts or career aspirations, it's actually the other way around, and it's not a close call — and that's one of the issues covered in the S/N part of the linked series (and in this post, which is also linked there).

As a final note, there's also a long discussion in this post (from that same thread) of why, contrary to a lot of what you may have read in MBTIforumland, you're more likely to end up with an accurate type result (and a meaningful take on what it does and doesn't say about you) if your theoretical focus is more dichotomy-centric than function-centric.

And a dichotomy-centric focus doesn't mean ignoring dichotomy combinations — including the ones that supposedly correspond to "cognitive functions" like "Fi" and "Ne." But Isabel Myers understood that those weren't the only combinations that mattered, and in fact, she thought NFs, NTs, SFs and STs were the type foursomes who had the most in common.

And Myers also understood that if you took a foursome that had two preferences in common (e.g., the SJs) and you flipped both preferences, you'd end up with a foursome (in this case, the NPs) who were the most unlike the original group when it came to the aspects of personality affected by those two dimensions. And she was right about that. The "function axes" framing that says that INFPs and ESTJs have lots of MBTI-related stuff in common — because they both favor the introverted kind of feeling, and the extraverted kind of thinking, and the introverted kind of sensing, and the extraverted kind of intuition — is rubbish, and there's quite a lot more discussion of its bogosity in that second linked thread.

SigningBeast

MBTI Type
INFP
Well I came to the conclusion that I use a great deal of Fi. Idk if that is for my age or what. I know age has a lot to do with figuring out your type.
Ne and Se is what I get confused about. I've always heard that Se looks at things as it is, which I've realized I do. I don't go in-depth with things, I look at it as it is.
With Ne, I heard they can connect things (I could be wrong) with other things, which I also do. I'm able to connect theories.
I guess it's not that I don't know the different, I just don't know which one I use more often.

SigningBeast

MBTI Type
INFP
Here is a more in-depth thing about me. I found that scenarios help me out better.

SCENARIO 1 FOCUS ON YOUR FEELING PROCESS HERE Your significant other just ended your 2 year relationship quite suddenly and with no apparent explanation. Up until this point you had both been talking about marriage and last week you even went to look at rings together. Now he/she won't even return your phone calls or texts. After talking with his/her family you find out that he/she has just been diagnosed with terminal stage 4 cancer. - Describe how this scenario would make you feel as well as what sort of influences and motivations lie behind those feelings. Why do you feel the way you do?
I'll be honest, I don't think I will know how to act. I think I would feel empty inside, some anxiety, so I would go on a walk and clear my mind. Then try to work up the nerve to call my partner. I feel the way I do because I never had to deal with something like that before. If I dealt with someone close to me who had cancer and tried to withdraw, I would be able to react different but since I didn't, I will be quite shocked and feeling empty and all of the stuff I said.
- In this scenario what would you honestly say the primary focus of your feelings would be? I don't really understand the question. I don't look too deep into my feelings. I know I feel this way, and I will know the why but nothing to deep. I guess I would be going between if I want to be with the person I love or save myself from the pain of them dying while I'm with them. Then I would think it's irrational because either way it's painful. I don't really know how to answer this question.
SCENARIO 2* FOCUS ON YOUR FEELING PROCESS HERE You are in college and this semester both you and your roommate end up in the same class together. You and your roommate get along fairly well and the living situation works but you aren't particularly close. You both typically do your own thing and are rather indifferent to each other. As the semester progresses you excel and become one of the top students in the class whereas your roommate is struggling significantly to grasp the material. The professor assigns a fairly challenging take home test that is a significant portion of your grade. He/she makes it clear that while it is open book, students are to work alone. Later your roommate comes to you begging for help after struggling with the test most of the weekend. You have already completed the assignment and he/she isn't asking to copy your answers, just to help tutor and mentor them as they struggle to complete the test, so there is no way your professor would ever know. However, this is the first time your room-mate has asked you for help this semester. He/she makes it clear that how they do on this test could mean the difference between passing and failing this class. - How do you respond to your roommate's request and why?
Only on the questions they have the most trouble on and if they give me something in return. Since we don't do anything with eachother, they better help me with something, too. It'll be quicker to knock out the stuff they do know on the test and I assist them on the ones that they don't know.
- What sort of things in this scenario stand out to you as far as having a strong influence on your decision making and why? The fact that we are roommates. To be honest, they only ask because we are roommates and in the same class. If I weren't there, then I wouldn't have to help them. Let's be honest, I'm only an asset to them because we share two things in common, a room and a class. We also don't share one thing, which is the fact that I'm top student in the class and they are not. So, in reality, they are at a great advantage. What do I get? Nothing. So therefore they will have to give me something in return.
# SCENARIO 3 FOCUS ON YOUR LOGIC AND THINKING PROCESS HERE Your boss calls you into his/her office in order to assign you to a new project. He/she gives you a choice between two. Project 1 is a rather broad, expansive project covering multiple areas of company operations. It has the potential to have a very significant impact on company operations but it would require a collective effort and an extensive amount of group work where you would be logically thinking through the project together with the group of individuals your boss has also assigned to it. Project 2 has a much more specific and narrow focus and would require a significant amount of in depth individual analysis to work through the problem. You would be working alone and the completion of the project may or may not have much impact on company operations. However, after complete the process and problem you were working on will be streamlined and fundamentally understood. - Which project appeals to you the most, as it relates to the way you prefer to logically process information? Why? Depends on the pay of the project, too. You can't just give me two scenarios without a pay. I much rather work by myself, so probably scenario two. That is because I'm working by myself with one specific part of the company. I don't really think of things as a whole unless it's the beginning or the end. Plus, that sounds like more money than the collective one.
SCENARIO 4 FOCUS ON YOUR LOGIC AND THINKING PROCESS HERE Your college professor has assigned you to a group project with 3 other individuals. All 3 of these individuals have a good strong work ethic and desire to contribute to the overall success of this project. You are at the first meeting of your group and the other members are tossing around valuable ideas as to the nature and direction of this project. - Describe your behavior in this situation as you process and think about the ideas they are presenting. I would take the most efficient idea that they gave and put it to work. I am able To give ideas when need be, but I much prefer if other people do it in the group and I put it to work. If it's a two person project, we both talk about it collectively, but if it's a multiple person, then they give ideas and I put it to play in my head. Which ever one is the best fit, I make it happen. Along the way, if I see that something isn't fitting right while it's happening, I will take a different approach. I can be really resourceful in times of need. Something else I should also say is that I will use their strength to my advantage so not all of it is on me. I'll give them tasks so the end results will happen.
- Describe what major influences drive this Behavior
The fact that others are throwing ideas and I'm able to make it happen. Also, I'm pretty adaptable and able to make whatever they plan work while taking a different approach when need be to make their end result. I'll be the maker, they are the idea people. I can still lead while making it happen so the project isn't all on me. It'll work out.
SCENARIO 5 FOCUS ON THE SOURCES YOU DRAW NON-PHYSICAL ENERGY FROM HERE It has been a very long week and you feel mentally and emotionally drained, but good news! It is Saturday and you have nothing significant that needs to be done. You FINALLY have some free time to yourself to recharge your batteries and do whatever you want. Ah! Time to do things that I started and never finish. That drawing that I started earlier, time to finish it. That chapter I started writing, time to finish it. Hm maybe I will read a chapter or two of that book. Then after that I can go on a walk to the store and buy new art supplies.
SCENARIO 6 FOCUS ON THINKING VS FEELING HERE You have a meeting with your college career counselor to discuss potential careers that interest you. He/she offers you a list of the following careers and asks you to pick your TOP 3. He/she asks you to take money out of the equation. Imagine all of these careers received equal compensation. Focus instead on where you would truly feel most happy and fulfilled. Artist, Scientist, Actor, Engineer, Musician, Lawyer, Counselor, Entrepreneur, Teacher, Manager, Psychologist, Computer Programmer / Analyst, Clergy, Child Care, Medical Doctor - What were your top 3 choices and what aspects of these careers appeal to you?
TAKE MONEY OUT OF THE EQUATION! Oh lord!!! (Personally DONT like any of them, but I guess I will try)
1) artist - because I'm good at it and have been doing it for years
2) entrepreneurs - I thought about starting a music company of some sort. Like what Peyton did from One Tree Hill. I'm not good at music, but I like to manage musicians.
3) Teacher - because I have also thought about being an ASL teacher or teach English as a 2nd language.
(There is a scenario 7 but the image didn't work.)

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
INFP should consider professing as a Novelist like JK Rowling or a scientist and an owner of a company like Isabel Briggs Myers.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
Based on your writing and your conclusion to be an Fi user. You are identified as INFP in MBTI.

You Perceive yourself intuitively as an asset to them and so orientated to it (Fi-Ne), that, then you create scenario, plan using thinking function.

The introverted sensation and extroverted thinking (Si-Te).
You are able to plan for the future that you are going to adjust depending on the situation at hand, creating multiple scenarios based on future possible events, developing a contingency plan. When something happened like this, we are going to do this, as planned. You are thinking about group ability. What we are able to do as group, is an extroverted thinker consciousness. You are planning to share the works to somebody else and finish it collectively, because you predict that the plan is unlikely to happen when the works are not shared. When something doesn’t go as planned, you are willing to change approach. You also compare yourself with others, and judge that you are more advantageous to someone else based on fact. You select which task are are you willing to help with, when you decide that you want to help voluntarily.
You hold the Principles of exchange that you are unwilling to do something for someone unless they are willing to give something for you in return. You are very commercial minded. You should consider to become an entrepreneur.