• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Great example of Si

The Seeker 1994

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9 4
Great example of Si at 8.20-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h30n-1Y4nD4&t=515s

"When talking about the background of the stage being red, it's the way he's recalling that information. It's about impressions aswell, so the way he's talking about the colours all blurring together or fading into the red background, Si is similar to Ni in that it is about impressions and some Si users see the world in a very surrealistic way. The main thing though is the way he's recalling that information, detailed and recalling it so effortlessly, it was from the other night and he's remembered something specific, an impression, something he saw and took away"

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
This series of threads you're creating should be merged. You don't need a new thread for every purported example of a phenomenon you find.

The Seeker 1994

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9 4
This series of threads you're creating should be merged. You don't need a new thread for every purported example of a phenomenon you find.

Firstly merging my posts makes no sense, secondly, you sound like you don't understand this stuff too well if you think my examples are purported. You just don't have a deep enough understanding of the functions

The Seeker 1994

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9 4
Firstly merging my posts makes no sense, secondly, you sound like you don't understand this stuff too well if you think my examples are purported. You just don't have a deep enough understanding of the functions

I hope you don't think Ben Shapiro is Ti, you're not that INFJ youtuber who thinks Shapiro is Ti, if you are, you need to go back and learn the basics.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Your exemplary Si example is a singular reference that spans about 3 seconds?
Okay. Thank you, master.

The Seeker 1994

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9 4
Your exemplary Si example is a singular reference that spans about 3 seconds?
Okay. Thank you, master.

What does how many seconds or minutes have to do with anything, i'm highlighting a function, the length is not important. If you want a long video though, there is about a fifteen minute example clip of Ni. If that's not long enough or big enough or shiny enough, maybe eat a big cake or something.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
What does how many seconds or minutes have to do with anything, i'm highlighting a function, the length is not important. If you want a long video though, there is about a fifteen minute example clip of Ni. If that's not long enough or big enough or shiny enough, maybe eat a big cake or something.

No thanks.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe

Second of all yes it does because they could all put in the one thread; you could do it from now on and a mod could do it retrospectively.

First of all, purported doesn't mean wrong, but at least one example seemed highly dubious.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
An introverted sensing is a cognitive function that realizes that a sensation resembles something else. for example. A sun eclipses is perceived that it is just like scythe.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
You're describing Si and Ne in conjunction.

Is it possible that Si and Ne in a conjunction?

According to Jung, in Psychological types, perceiving functions can only be conjuncted with judging function with nature of energy orientation that opposes with it. For example introverted intuition is a perceiving function can only be conjucted with Extroverted thinker or extroverted feeler.

Lazinc

MBTI Type
😎
An introverted sensing is a cognitive function that realizes that a sensation resembles something else. for example. A sun eclipses is perceived that it is just like scythe.
my brain always finds similarities in things, especially faces.