• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Great example of Se ( inferior Ni)

The Seeker 1994

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9 4
6.06-6.38- YouTube

(This is anti Ni, the function that Se doms repress."Extraverted sensors are some of the most realistic personality types. They see things as they are and accept facts readily, making the most of whatever situation they find themselves in.

"10 signs that you might be an extraverted sensor- I’m The Ultimate Realist- I see things for what they are without embellishing them with my own impressions and judgments. I pride myself on being down-to-earth and practical."). Se quote- Hemingway: "There isn't any symbolism [in my writing]. The sea is the sea. The old man is an old man. ... All the symbolism that people [find] is shit."- So you see Ni types over analyse things (the sky is blue, why is the sky blue-) Se user don't- they enjoy thing for what they are."

"The inferior-Ni monologue (prior to maturation):“Everyone needs to stop over-analyzing everything, the answers are literally right in front of us.”

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
Sometimes symbolism doesn't really get you anywhere besides a degree in literature. And sometimes SE gives you great literature.