• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Entp out of control

kimela

MBTI Type
ENTP
I go out every night and spend al my time finding meets, evwntbrites, and shows to see. I love party invites. I am.having trouble getting taxes done. I don't submit my reimbursements. What can I do? I just cant do any routine tasks any more. I didn't have fun in high school or college and now with freedom/car I feel like the world is my oyster. I like workouts cause I can leave my dark apartment!

I just want to enjoy staying ay home to file papers and I need to know how to not feel like I deserve to see all the shows and go on every hike.

Permabanned
I go out every night and spend al my time finding meets, evwntbrites, and shows to see. I love party invites. I am.having trouble getting taxes done. I don't submit my reimbursements. What can I do? I just cant do any routine tasks any more. I didn't have fun in high school or college and now with freedom/car I feel like the world is my oyster. I like workouts cause I can leave my dark apartment!

I just want to enjoy staying ay home to file papers and I need to know how to not feel like I deserve to see all the shows and go on every hike.

:huh:

obvs mistyped

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Stress and gripping Si. ENTP om stress doesn't want anyone in his life.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
enjoy the ride for now, but get your shit together when it gets too out of control to handle... i have had some phases like that which got really out of hand... there were some good times (i'm not sure i would change much), but i can say the time generally comes when you'll ask yourself exactly where shit went wrong if you don't have a little balance...

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Self-discipline. That is all you can do.