• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How to describe an NJ ?

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
How do the Intuition and Judging work together? What can we say that describes the personality of all four NJs?

INTJ
INFJ
ENTJ
ENFJ

What do these 4 types all have in common?

Last edited:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
NJs tend to focus on their visions. They need a structured and predictable lifestyle to muse over their visions.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
NJs tend to focus on their visions. They need a structured and predictable lifestyle to muse over their visions.
Deep, concentrated visions, as opposed to broad array of visions (thinking of NPs)?

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Anything else, fine people out there?

edcoaching

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram

Structure and predictability...ugh. That's SJ. Instead NJ's want to be able to control their destinies. Work in an environment that is malleable enough that they can bring their vision to fruition.

In a seminar on type and innovation, one of my ENFJ colleagues said, "That tenacity to see it through and even become fanatical...I call it the Rottweiler effect."

The facilitator quipped, "We prefer to term it 'doggedness.'"

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Structure and predictability...ugh. That's SJ. Instead NJ's want to be able to control their destinies. Work in an environment that is malleable enough that they can bring their vision to fruition.

In a seminar on type and innovation, one of my ENFJ colleagues said, "That tenacity to see it through and even become fanatical...I call it the Rottweiler effect."

The facilitator quipped, "We prefer to term it 'doggedness.'"

who better to describe it then an INFJ :)

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Persistence over goals works for me. All 4 also have "chart the course" working styles...

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
How to describe an NJ?

well, it's a state to the east of Pennsylvania and to the west of the Atlantic Ocean. It has an undeserved reputation for being the armpit of America and Kevin Smith likes to set his movies there.....

;)

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How to describe an NJ?

well, it's a state to the east of Pennsylvania and to the west of the Atlantic Ocean. It has an undeserved reputation for being the armpit of America and Kevin Smith likes to set his movies there.....

;)

It is also home to Six Flags Great Adventure.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
If I am not wrong 4 NJ types are the most rare 4 type.

Usually they are people on high positions because they live their life as a pursuit of goals(N/Ni) that are in their visions and their will do many things to achieve their goals(J).

There is a "large" difference between NFJ and NTJ.

Usually they have above average ammount of knowledge.

They can come as stubborn and opinioned but they are more likely to be the ones that understand what is going on.

They like to look at the big picture.

People can sometimes feel inferior when they talk to them.

They are organised but they don't like routine.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I think Aladdin described it best.

GREAT COSMIC POWER!teensy tiny living space.

Not to say that everyone else can't have great cosmic power, but the point is that it's compressed to the size of the head of a pin.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Structure and predictability...ugh. That's SJ.

Structure and predictability is J, has nothing to do with S or N. Js prefer their lives to be controlled and predictable, Ps prefer being whimsical and spontaneous. Do some research.

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I think Aladdin described it best.

GREAT COSMIC POWER!teensy tiny living space.

Not to say that everyone else can't have great cosmic power, but the point is that it's compressed to the size of the head of a pin.

I think you have begun your metamorphosis towards the NP side of the Force, little Hap'! :devil:

edcoaching

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Structure and predictability is J, has nothing to do with S or N. Js prefer their lives to be controlled and predictable, Ps prefer being whimsical and spontaneous. Do some research.

Sigh. This is why many type experts--Nardi/Behrens/Haas/Hartzler to name a few, won't teach type preference by preference.

• Type dynamics is the term used to describe the way the four letters of a type code add up to more than each individual component. In other words, every "J" type has something in common with the other J types but still is unique because of the other three letters in the code and how they interact
  • Judging and Perceiving actually refer to one's preference in interacting with the external world, with Judging types preferring to come to Judgment or closure, and Perceiving types preferring to stay open.
  • However, within the 4 NJ types, the two Introverted types are actually dominant Perceiving types. Their preference for staying open resides in their internal world, so they may show a more decisive lifestyle to the external world but still prefer openness. It can actually be quite the source of inner conflict
  • Because Intuition is about creativity and novelty, most N's dislike externally imposed structures. This includes NJs. Speaking for the INJs, we never look at our job descriptions, frequently go off plan when new ideas catch our interest, think through contingencies so we can be spontaneous, and march to the tune of their own drummer. Actually a lot of our routines allow for spontaneity in areas that really count for us.
  • Openness and closure are very different from predictability vs. whimsicality.

Some type practitioners go so far as to say we shouldn't teach about J and P at all, because it leads to such stereotyping. People often resonate with J's wanting to be in control--of coming to closure or producing product such as a decision or a term paper or a task. P's then want to stay open as long as possible--hold ideas in tension, explore other avenues, wait to see what works best at the time. But again the IPs are actually dominant Judging types and may lock into certain routines and structures far more readily than the INJs...
In other words, when it's taught properly the J-P dichotomy provides insights into how to get along, at least in the very J cultures of most American companies and education systems...

edcoaching

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
If I am not wrong 4 NJ types are the most rare 4 type.

Think of it as cosmic wisdom since we know what's best for the rest of you and therefore can get annoying...:devil:

There is a "large" difference between NFJ and NTJ.
INFJs and INTJs have the same dominant functions and can often operate like twin sons of different mothers if they have a common cause. The INFJ tends to be a bit more "Trust me, it'll work" and if there's mutual respect benefits greatly from the INTJ's ability to think through flaws in advance or guess what questions others will ask. The INTJ benefits from the INFJ's insights into how to get buy-in from everyone for their plans.

ENTJs and ENFJs have opposite dominant functions and naturally gravitate toward leadership so yes, they may fail to find common ground. If they agree on goals, though, just fall in step. they'll combine forces to strategically organize the heck out of whatever they're trying to do.
They are organised but they don't like routine.
Exactly:hug:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
They all tend to be Hitler-esque?!?!

I kid, I kid.

:unsure:

Atomic Fiend

All NJs are insane, take this as a first and second hand account.

Thank God we're so rare.

Also we're the easiest to annoy and the hardest to piss off. Forget T-F differences, we have ideas of what really matters, and the only way to genuinely get an NJ angry is to get in the way of that idea. Whether it be based on people or concepts.