• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How each type uses dating sites and to what extend ?

Who did you find on dating sites ?

• I don't use dating sites, no way !

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Multiple adventures

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Sex friend(s) and that's it !

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mates/friends

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boyfriend/girlfriend

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Husband/wife

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (pen friend/correspondance)

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFJ/I don’t use dating sites. It’s not in my nature by default to seek out a mate randomly. I mean, I have a sex drive, but I can take care of that physical need just fine on my own (casual sex isn’t my thing/wouldn’t occur to me to seek someone out for that). I’m on the super-introvert side, & don’t experience loneliness when alone.

Like [MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION] said earlier in the thread, I just kind of live my life. Friendships & romantic relationships tend to come up naturally that way for me, over time.

I am happy when I’m in an intimate relationship, of course. Love is a many splendored thing, & all that jazz. But when I’m single, I don’t feel any active need or desire to find ‘a someone.’ There is no void of loneliness to fill, if that makes sense? I’m just as content to be on my own, so dating sites are a natural ‘not applicable’ to me, I guess. When I do happen to click with someone, though, it’s always a very pleasant surprise.